Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
Rumford

Re: Protest Details.

Post by Rumford »

I bet you've got the whole range matey :lol:

I know you know what i mean Phil....the bloke cannot help himself, any angle poss.

Phil

Post by Phil »

Rumford wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:23 pm I bet you've got the whole range matey :lol:

I know you know what i mean Phil....the bloke cannot help himself, any angle poss.
Oh I get you mate

But...I think HU have done an amazing job, played their cards right, got the press onside.

I'm not bothered by the other stuff

Phil

Post by Phil »

well he's not on the committee and on any of the zoom meetings HU have invited me to. I am actually a bit pissed off with the T shirt thing but really don't think he has much input into HU.

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Well he has defended him to the hilt on here...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Didn’t take the “ Boss “ :lol: long

Ker-ching.

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Phil wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:43 pm well he's not on the committee and on any of the zoom meetings HU have invited me to. I am actually a bit pissed off with the T shirt thing but really don't think he has much input into HU.
Is it ne or has one of my posts been taken away ???

Thought the old pals act wasnt going to intervene....

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales »

Lets clarify the position about Hammers United finances and T.Shirts.

Firstly,to date Hammers United has taken no money off anyone for anything.We have incurred expenses which have been paid out of committee members own pockets.-For example our 4th batch of leaflets are now at the printers.
I personally am around £250 down.Other committee members are down varying amounts.-One committee member has just shelled out over £100 to update our Email software as our existing system cannot cope with the rapidly growing numbers.

We are effectively running a campaign with one hand tied behind our back.This clearly cannot continue if we are to give our campaign every chance of success.
At a committee meeting held last Saturday it was decided a bank account be set up and that the joint secretaries investigate ways of generating income.These minutes of course will be posted on our facebook page and website and will be Emailed to all on our Email mailing list.
It was further decided that there be 2 signatories on this account,-Both having to sign for any outgoings.These would be me P.Colborne and D Leppine.
All receipts will be available for inspection on request by any member.As a fully affiliated member of the FSA.Hammers United is of course requires to produce accounts each year which need to be sent to the FSA for endorsement.

When I had my moment of infamy several lots of T Shirts were made without me receiving a penny which did not bother me at all.-Frankly I really am not bothered.If someone wants to make T shirts and someone else wants to buy them then good for them.

Only yesterday someone contacted me saying they wanted to create a T Shirt with me and Cameron Robson on it.My answer as before was that I’m really not bothered and certainly will not be asking for or getting any money out of it.
There are different T Shirts springing up all over the place and no-body is questioning them.

KUMB are not on the committee of Hammers United but are sympathetic to our cause.
One of our committee and KUMB chatted and they offered to create a Hammers United T.Shirt and donate the profits to Hammers United.I really don’t see the problem with that.No-body has to buy it if they don’t want to.-End of.I assume that other manufacturers making other T Shirts are pocketing all the profits.-And good for them if people want to buy.
What profits go to Hammers United will be spent on our campaign and receipts will be kept and available for examination.

So I really don’t see the problem.-If you don’t want one don’t buy one.

Thank You.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

prince of wales wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:55 pm
So I really don’t see the problem.-If you don’t want one don’t buy one.

Thank You.
I knew we'd agree on something eventually. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

It's like the Judean Peoples' Front v The People's Front of Judea.

The only way to act against the corrupt fuckers is to have a united stance and personally I couldn't give a fuck if anyone who's given up their time to do whatever, makes a few bob out of it as long as it achieves the desired goal.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:49 am It's like the Judean Peoples' Front v The People's Front of Judea.

The only way to act against the corrupt fuckers is to have a united stance and personally I couldn't give a fuck if anyone who's given up their time to do whatever, makes a few bob out of it as long as it achieves the desired goal.
SPLITTER !!!
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?