Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
Parry Hotter

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by Parry Hotter »

prince of wales wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:36 pm Lawnmower man.Why are you so full of derision and bad feeling towards the new group.They have only been around 4 days,how can they have upset you so much? You ask who the Committee is.Do you not understand that in the light of last years events they might be afraid of sticking their heads above the parapet.We are all West Ham supporters .Our issues must be with the Board.-Not our fellow fans.
Ive just got one question. Honestly do you think the board will take any notice of you at all? This aint a dig its just what I think. Why the fuck would they listen to complaints from quite a small number when theres nearly 60 fucking thousand turning up every home match.

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales »

Parry.Perhaps but we have to try.We have some good people with us and I am optimistic.We will give it our very best shot.

prince of wales

Parry.Apathy is our worst enemy.Join up.What have you to lose?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

prince of wales wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:36 pm Lawnmower man.Why are you so full of derision and bad feeling towards the new group.They have only been around 4 days,how can they have upset you so much? You ask who the Committee is.Do you not understand that in the light of last years events they might be afraid of sticking their heads above the parapet.We are all West Ham supporters .Our issues must be with the Board.-Not our fellow fans.
Mate, no can moan about transparency. A secret committee is just ammunition for cynics and naysayers. It's just not a good start.
Names, bios, goals and how you intend to achieve them. If it's all out there, then it's on you and, win, lose, or draw, there's no comeback if you stick to it.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

prince of wales

Nevill.I believe our aims have been clearly stated.We have written to the club.That letter will be made public soon.I have explained why some of our Committee are nervous releasing their names. Regards what action we might take I respectfully point out that we intend to keep our cards close to our chest.We would be idiots to reveal our strategy.

LoxfordIron

Post by LoxfordIron »

Phil wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:55 pm
Ouroboros wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:53 pm Shouldn't that be our sole interest?

The last thing we need is another group of illiterate mongs posturing for power and influence. That ended very badly last year.

Don't give up your days job licking woindows lads.
illiterate..and how do YOU spell windows?

Don't join, we don't need you.
I can't believe this comment. This group welcomes every West Ham supporter. They quite obviously have the fans interests
right at the centre of their thoughts. The clue for me is in the name "HAMMERS UNITED".

LoxfordIron

Post by LoxfordIron »

LawnmowerMan wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:04 pm If the Facebook group was, as stated clearly on there, started by someone who the club just very publically kicked off the new OSB for some rather ugly anti-semetic views then how on earth can they be seen to deal with this group?

I'll stick with WHUISA.
"For some rather ugly anti-semetic views".
If we are playing, 'from what I heard'.
I thought he was asked to leave because on his personal Facebook page he referred to scousers as "BIN DIPPERS"
My scouse mate [Evertonian] would think I didn't like him anymore if I stopped calling him "DIPPER"

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Not more shelves and wavy flags.

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

prince of wales wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:59 pm Parry.Apathy is our worst enemy.Join up.What have you to lose?
Join up, then what ? Thanks for the offer and all that but you aint going to change anything is my point. What are you going to do ? Give S & G a list of people you want signing. Tell him you want more in the transfer kitty. Or like some posters said complain the bog rolls aint tough enough.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

prince of wales wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:50 pm Nevill.I believe our aims have been clearly stated.We have written to the club.That letter will be made public soon.I have explained why some of our Committee are nervous releasing their names. Regards what action we might take I respectfully point out that we intend to keep our cards close to our chest.We would be idiots to reveal our strategy.
Your aims, exactly. You're representing yourselves. So, half a dozen blokes have written to the club with some aims/suggestions/demands, all in secret. And are now trying to draw some support.
Cart before the (secret) horse.
Why would you be idiots to reveal your strategy? Isn't that like a political party saying 'vote for us and we'll show you our manifesto afterwards'.
I can see why Lawny has a problem.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.