Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
Neville Bartos

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by Neville Bartos »

Phil wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:35 pm there will be no slagging off of other groups or forums

It won't be tolerated
The Stepford wives of supporters groups. ;)
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Phil wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:40 pm Hammers United is a West Ham United fans group dedicated to improving things for all West Ham Supporters young & old.

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
1. We aim to engage the Club's Board in meaningful discussion aimed at improving all things related to supporting this great club of ours.
A. The whole match day experience at The London Stadium needs massive improvement.
B. We will also seek discussion on other matters important to Supporters such as ticketing, pricing, mascots, stewarding, memorial gardens, facilities for disabled supporters, Champion Place stones, Club Heritage.
Indeed on any matters of concern raised by our members.
2. We will encourage the Club's Board to sanction substantial investment in the Club's playing squad to give West Ham United the best possible chance of success on the pitch
3. We are a non-political group, our soul interest is the supporters of West Ham United.
4. We will not be seeking any financial commitment from our members at all.
5. This is not a protest group. It would be great if the Board delivered on all fronts, however, should they not deliver then we need to be organised and both ready and able to challenge them if the need arises.
6. We urge you to join now via Facebook, our contact page or direct via email.

www.hammersunited.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/788323488197508/

I wish you luck whufc_crest

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Yet another spin off,what makes you think the slags in charge will engage with you lot ,the usual hot air.
Anyroads good luck .

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

I’m consumed with cynicism from the last debacle and the inability of any groups until now to make any real impact.
However, anyone willing to put in some honest effort to try to make things better gets my support as long as it doesn’t turn into the “Judean People’s Front vs The People’s Front of Judea” like last time around.

Best of luck lads.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

palerider

Post by palerider »

ToneLoc wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:53 pm I’m consumed with cynicism from the last debacle and the inability of any groups until now to make any real impact.
However, anyone willing to put in some honest effort to try to make things better gets my support as long as it doesn’t turn into the “Judean People’s Front vs The People’s Front of Judea” like last time around.

Best of luck lads.
Tibi operam perditis adulescentibus.

Now write it out 50 times.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Maybe they could ask Mrs May to negotiate for them.

LawnmowerMan

Post by LawnmowerMan »

ToneLoc wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:53 pm I’m consumed with cynicism from the last debacle and the inability of any groups until now to make any real impact.

Best of luck lads.
All very odd that the Facebook group appears to have been created by someone that was happy to sit on the new SAB but after being kicked off for being anti semetic now wants to start his own group...

Someone is very butthurt.

Still this one won't be about long, as soon as it gains any traction any savvy operator will just point out his involvement and Kick It Out will demand the club have no meetings with them. The FSF will never validate them either.

Dead by Easter but without the rebirth on Sunday.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

LawnmowerMan wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Best of luck lads.
All very odd that the Facebook group appears to have been created by someone that was happy to sit on the new SAB but after being kicked off for being anti semetic now wants to start his own group...

Still this one won't be about long, as soon as it gains any traction any savvy operator will just point out his involvement and Kick It Out will demand the club have no meetings with them. The FSF will never validate them either.

I’m blissfully unaware of any of the details and bumflufferies but thanks for updating :)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Phil

Post by Phil »

LawnmowerMan wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Best of luck lads.

He created the facebook page..he's not on the comittee. It is not HIS group.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

What about the people's front?