Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
LawnmowerMan

Re: Hammers United - New supporters group

Post by LawnmowerMan »

Phil wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:23 am He created the facebook page..he's not on the comittee. It is not HIS group.
He's also an admin so he's clearly pulling the strings whether or not he's part of the public facing "puppet" commitee.

Makes me wonder who else is hiding in the shadows now...

LawnmowerMan

Post by LawnmowerMan »

Also, why is there no mention of this "committee" anywhere in the opening post on here, KUMB, WHO or even your own website?

Surely that information would be more important to anyone interested in joining than a bad poem, vague manifesto and a tale of a magic letter of which we have no idea of the content that has been sent to the club.

Any organisation that was serious would have had it's committee members and some biographical information on them posted on their website on day one of launch instead of some forum posts saying these are people you can trust.

The aim is obvious here, gets as many people to sign up as quickly as possible with no idea what they signing up for.

This is all as moody as fuck. I've seen timeshare agents with more honesty and integrity.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Fuck me we have agendas & anti-agendas already :lol:
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Hammershark

Post by Hammershark »

Gonzo wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:34 am What about the people's front?
I think I have already joined the “People’s Front of West Ham”
Or was it the “West Ham People’s Front” :?

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Hammershark wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:24 am
Gonzo wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:34 am What about the people's front?
I think I have already joined the “People’s Front of West Ham”
Or was it the “West Ham People’s Front” :?

I think you'll find that was the popular front.

Caboose

Post by Caboose »

Dont see the point of all these silly fucking little groups. Makes me laugh when they say we demand this and that. They aint got any power but I suppose they feel important cos theyve been invited to a meeting at the club and think their in the know. Like someone says their all fighting each other anyway. Remember the march fuck up.

LawnmowerMan

Post by LawnmowerMan »

Caboose wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:54 am Dont see the point of all these silly fucking little groups. Makes me laugh when they say we demand this and that. They aint got any power but I suppose they feel important cos theyve been invited to a meeting at the club and think their in the know. Like someone says their all fighting each other anyway. Remember the march fuck up.
More laughable is all the secret squirrel bollocks about "the committee".

Perhaps they should have been the Anonymous Judean People's Front. Fucking splitters.

Phil

Post by Phil »

LawnmowerMan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:48 am
Phil wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:23 am He created the facebook page..he's not on the comittee. It is not HIS group.
He's also an admin so he's clearly pulling the strings whether or not he's part of the public facing "puppet" commitee.

he's pulling no strings. Funny thing is we really want to help, to get things changed and improved for all fans..the things you say are just a guy behind a keyboard mouthing off. We don't need you.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Phil wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:17 am
LawnmowerMan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:48 am

he's pulling no strings. Funny thing is we really want to help, to get things changed and improved for all fans..the things you say are just a guy behind a keyboard mouthing off. We don't need you.
He makes some good points, Phil. Secret committees and dodgy IT support are not the way to go.
Words like transparent, democratic, inclusive are what you should be aiming for.

And I'm not sure fucking people off for raising genuine concerns will get you too far either.

Anyway, you be sure to keep us updated on what you improve and change. :D
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

LawnmowerMan

Post by LawnmowerMan »

Phil wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:17 am he's pulling no strings. Funny thing is we really want to help, to get things changed and improved for all fans..the things you say are just a guy behind a keyboard mouthing off. We don't need you.
He created the facebook group, he's balls deep.

If he's not release the committe names...

As for mouthing off behind a keyboard, so far that's all Hammers United have done... On every forum in town...

Have you ever thought perhaps the fans Do Need You?