Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
Phil

Re: Protest Details.

Post by Phil »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:11 pm
Phil wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:58 pm

funny if you read the first half dozen pages of this thread
Really funny
Gone by Easter and no resurrection on the Monday is my favourite
Well I suppose he didn't state which Easter

See you tomorrow those that are going to march
Not sure if you have met our main lads off here Phil?
But we will all be there including my young lad.It would be nice to put a face to the name!Hopefully meet you tomorrow⚒
I'll be in a high viz mate
Just ask any of the guys and they'll point you in my direction
I know a few off here but would be nice to meet a few too.
so long as nasty caboose isn't going to call me names :lol:

prince of wales

Post by prince of wales »

I’m not marching tomorrow…

The weather is looking bad

I want to stay in the pub

There won’t be many there

GSB will never sell up and go

I can’t be bothered

Well I beg you to rethink, this is OUR football club. We were sold a dream and given a nightmare. Those 3 in charge have taken us from our home promising a world class stadium and a world class team. They have delivered neither. There are 50 to 100 other things they have done wrong, I haven’t got the time to list them all but for example the ST waiting list, not taking full away ticket allocations, the memorial gardens, the club cash, the away fans in home stands (how many times have Hammers United had to bring up that issue with the club only to be told there isn’t a problem)

20,000 West Ham fans have walked away, quite a few of them will march tomorrow and then walk away from the ground – they refuse to go in while GSB are at the helm….I salute you good people.

At the static protest I felt like a West Ham fan, albeit for a short while, among like-minded Hammers who want more than GSB have given us. Yes I know we’re not going back to Upton Park but it wouldn’t take that much just little by little to make our match-day experience better. But they won’t, they don’t even want to talk to the independent supporter groups, they want to stick with their beloved OSB, you know, the unelected, undemocratic OSB who really doesn’t seem to have much of a say…remember when ST prices went up and the due date brought forward? The OSB was by-passed on that beauty. Of course the OSB did manage to get the ladies sanitary items sorted out…oh actually they didn’t, they just took the credit for it.

There are 91 teams in the English Leagues and 89 of them talk to their isa’s, only WHUFC and Hull City don’t, not surprising really, as most of you will know Hull’s owners are pretty awful too.

So now, almost a year after Hammers United were formed and after countless efforts by HU to get the club to talk it now seems the club want to have an independent supporters group…why now? And more importantly, why do you not understand that a huge amount of our fanbase do not trust you, so appointing an independent body to progress this isn’t what you the club should be doing and I doubt very much if our current isa’s will stand for it.

You’re too late GSB, you’ve had ten years and you’ve failed…you didn’t need to promise champions league, world class this or world class that. West Ham fans are quite easily pleased actually, give us good hardworking players, a cup run, half decent football, that is all we ask. But no, you don’t get West Ham, you don’t understand the fans and you have used our loyalty to make yourselves richer.

For me and I suspect many West Ham fans, enough is enough, we don’t want to talk anymore…we want you gone. GSBOUT

And that my fellow West Ham United FC fans is why tomorrow I’ll be marching, wet or dry, windy or calm, I’ll be shoulder to shoulder with West Ham United FC fans who like me want change.

The committee and friends of HU have worked so hard to get here, many of you will have no idea just how hard it is, meetings, talking to the police, LLDC etc etc. Support them tomorrow and lets get our club back.

Please don’t be apathetic, we need you there…Please.
Stay classy

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Walked the sewer bank, greenway's having a laugh :) , against Liverpool and then again against Brighton but not gonna bother with the saints game. Sorry. But good luck to those who go.

Got back to lil ol hobart airport 11.00 last night and just a tad too far and expensive to come back :)
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:56 pm Walked the sewer bank, greenway's having a laugh :) , against Liverpool and then again against Brighton but not gonna bother with the saints game. Sorry. But good luck to those who go.

Got back to lil ol hobart airport 11.00 last night and just a tad too far and expensive to come back :)
I'm sure if you could.. you would..
Plenty of ex pat hammers will be there in spirit.. Hope we make that are in attendance make you proud.. Sure we will.
IRONS

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

prince of wales wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:44 pm I’m not marching tomorrow…

The weather is looking bad

I want to stay in the pub

There won’t be many there

GSB will never sell up and go

I can’t be bothered

Well I beg you to rethink, this is OUR football club. We were sold a dream and given a nightmare. Those 3 in charge have taken us from our home promising a world class stadium and a world class team. They have delivered neither. There are 50 to 100 other things they have done wrong, I haven’t got the time to list them all but for example the ST waiting list, not taking full away ticket allocations, the memorial gardens, the club cash, the away fans in home stands (how many times have Hammers United had to bring up that issue with the club only to be told there isn’t a problem)

20,000 West Ham fans have walked away, quite a few of them will march tomorrow and then walk away from the ground – they refuse to go in while GSB are at the helm….I salute you good people.

At the static protest I felt like a West Ham fan, albeit for a short while, among like-minded Hammers who want more than GSB have given us. Yes I know we’re not going back to Upton Park but it wouldn’t take that much just little by little to make our match-day experience better. But they won’t, they don’t even want to talk to the independent supporter groups, they want to stick with their beloved OSB, you know, the unelected, undemocratic OSB who really doesn’t seem to have much of a say…remember when ST prices went up and the due date brought forward? The OSB was by-passed on that beauty. Of course the OSB did manage to get the ladies sanitary items sorted out…oh actually they didn’t, they just took the credit for it.

There are 91 teams in the English Leagues and 89 of them talk to their isa’s, only WHUFC and Hull City don’t, not surprising really, as most of you will know Hull’s owners are pretty awful too.

So now, almost a year after Hammers United were formed and after countless efforts by HU to get the club to talk it now seems the club want to have an independent supporters group…why now? And more importantly, why do you not understand that a huge amount of our fanbase do not trust you, so appointing an independent body to progress this isn’t what you the club should be doing and I doubt very much if our current isa’s will stand for it.

You’re too late GSB, you’ve had ten years and you’ve failed…you didn’t need to promise champions league, world class this or world class that. West Ham fans are quite easily pleased actually, give us good hardworking players, a cup run, half decent football, that is all we ask. But no, you don’t get West Ham, you don’t understand the fans and you have used our loyalty to make yourselves richer.

For me and I suspect many West Ham fans, enough is enough, we don’t want to talk anymore…we want you gone. GSBOUT

And that my fellow West Ham United FC fans is why tomorrow I’ll be marching, wet or dry, windy or calm, I’ll be shoulder to shoulder with West Ham United FC fans who like me want change.

The committee and friends of HU have worked so hard to get here, many of you will have no idea just how hard it is, meetings, talking to the police, LLDC etc etc. Support them tomorrow and lets get our club back.

Please don’t be apathetic, we need you there…Please.
Stay classy
Take your umbrella. The overpriced one you may well have bought in the club store. It might rain.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

prince of wales

Saturday February 29th.Plaistow 12.15.West Ham 12.30 Abbey Road 12.35.Stratford High St.12,45.Pudding Mill Lane 1.00pm.

The custodians of our great club have treated us the fans with utter disdain.It is time they realised, straight from the horse’s mouth as we say in the East End, that the lifeblood of the great footballing institution that is West Ham United has had a gutful of them.
Messrs Gold Sullivan and Brady. . . You are no longer welcome at OUR football club.
We want you out. . . We want you out now. . . and today we are coming to tell you.

We call on not just our thousands of members, but on all West Ham fans everywhere to join us. . . all West Ham Fans. . . All Hammers. . . United.
Since Professional football started in this country 130 years ago there has never been -from any club -a show of strength like this.West Ham supporters from all over are coming together in their thousands.We will show the world that the West Ham family stands unbeaten and undivided,strong and determined. Tomorrow is a day that will go down in West Ham history and be talked about long after many of us are gone.
West Ham United has been the heartbeat of East London and Essex for decades and in that time has also reached out to thousands more from all over.For many of us (apart from family)it has been the most important thing in our lives.Many of us have been following West Ham for decades.-Many had parents and grandparents that supported the club.We will come down the Greenway not just for ourselves,but for both family and friends who are no longer with us.-And also for our children and our children’s children that they can have a team to follow and carry on the tradition.Many of you I know have have walked away but are returning to make their voices heard.
We will stroll peacefully and in good voice along The Greenway from Plaistow to the London Stadium.
Today there are no excuses,stand with your fellow Hammers and we will show the world what West Ham is all about.
Long Live West Ham.GSB OUT.

Hammers United.
www.hammersunited.com

Post by 9898 »

prince of wales wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:02 am Saturday February 29th.Plaistow 12.15.West Ham 12.30 Abbey Road 12.35.Stratford High St.12,45.Pudding Mill Lane 1.00pm.

The custodians of our great club have treated us the fans with utter disdain.It is time they realised, straight from the horse’s mouth as we say in the East End, that the lifeblood of the great footballing institution that is West Ham United has had a gutful of them.
Messrs Gold Sullivan and Brady. . . You are no longer welcome at OUR football club.
We want you out. . . We want you out now. . . and today we are coming to tell you.

We call on not just our thousands of members, but on all West Ham fans everywhere to join us. . . all West Ham Fans. . . All Hammers. . . United.
Since Professional football started in this country 130 years ago there has never been -from any club -a show of strength like this.West Ham supporters from all over are coming together in their thousands.We will show the world that the West Ham family stands unbeaten and undivided,strong and determined. Tomorrow is a day that will go down in West Ham history and be talked about long after many of us are gone.
West Ham United has been the heartbeat of East London and Essex for decades and in that time has also reached out to thousands more from all over.For many of us (apart from family)it has been the most important thing in our lives.Many of us have been following West Ham for decades.-Many had parents and grandparents that supported the club.We will come down the Greenway not just for ourselves,but for both family and friends who are no longer with us.-And also for our children and our children’s children that they can have a team to follow and carry on the tradition.Many of you I know have have walked away but are returning to make their voices heard.
We will stroll peacefully and in good voice along The Greenway from Plaistow to the London Stadium.
Today there are no excuses,stand with your fellow Hammers and we will show the world what West Ham is all about.
Long Live West Ham.GSB OUT.

Hammers United.
www.hammersunited.com

These faux Churchillian speeches are going the cause no good whatsoever. Working class club. Working class supporters. Working class words. Not this cringe fest of words.

Now they want GSB out? 😁😁😁 few weeks ago they wanted dialogue with them. 😁😁

Forget this rubbish.
Chant 'sack the board' throughout the game.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

prince of wales

9898.Crawl back under your stone.

Phil

Post by Phil »

prince of wales wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:21 am 9898.Crawl back under your stone.
Don't bother with him mate
he's a spurs fan

Post by 9898 »

Phil wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:25 am
prince of wales wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:21 am 9898.Crawl back under your stone.
Don't bother with him mate
he's a spurs fan
A spurs fan at Wesf Ham v Southampton today. That makes sense.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."