Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
redhammer
Site Admin
Posts: 3884
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 pm
x 1
x 4
Contact:

Re: Protest Details.

Post by redhammer »

I think there will be plenty in the t shirts at the saints game anyway....the clubs shut down stance is backfiring once again.

I’ve seen about 5 different shops selling the same t shirt :lol: while Hammers Uniteds is going into a pot, there are one or two others profiting off the back of Cam being banned. Clever or immoral? Unsure, maybe both.

User avatar
garnett
Posts: 1264
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:58 am
Location: Bow
x 6
x 54

Re: Protest Details.

Post by garnett »

Are Hammers United attending the Rush Green summit, you have been invited and the GSB will be in attendance ?

User avatar
prince of wales
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:35 am
x 67

Re: Protest Details.

Post by prince of wales »

We emailed David Sullivan last week declining an invitation to meet him as he insisted the puppet OSB would be there.West Ham keep trying to integrate us into the OSB.Our position has not changed.Let them have their staged meeting amongst themselves,we will most definitely not be attending.

User avatar
garnett
Posts: 1264
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:58 am
Location: Bow
x 6
x 54

Re: Protest Details.

Post by garnett »

I think that`s a shame, you have the opportunity to put your views DIRECTLY too them, dialogue has to take place at some stage for there to be an outcome, a chance missed methinks.

I wish you luck

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 4571
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 84
x 668

Re: Protest Details.

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

It’s not a meeting they just want some bodies to erect some discount fencing and plant a few Daffs.

User avatar
JustLikeMyDreams
Posts: 2404
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:47 pm
x 2
x 3

Re: Protest Details.

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

Prince of Wales
Is the only reason you won’t be attending due to the fact that the OSB are there,with all the rest of groups that are board loving cronies?
I am sure you have other issues stopping you attending this meeting?
Have the board directly invited you as stated in there official statement?
I take it from reading your dialogue on the Hammers Utd site,that you want an exclusive meeting with just you and the board?
Has any of the board spoke to you in person or just e.mails?
Good luck and see you 29th!

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 12546
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 76
x 485

Re: Protest Details.

Post by Whiskyman »

garnett wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:55 am I think that`s a shame, you have the opportunity to put your views DIRECTLY too them, dialogue has to take place at some stage for there to be an outcome, a chance missed methinks.

I wish you luck
100% correct. Dialogue is what HU said they wanted. They get offered it and decline the opportunity. No logic.

I wonder what the vote would be if they polled their members with a single question.

Should we meet with the board and the OSB, or should we insist any meeting excludes the OSB ?. Should be easy enough to organise an online vote I would have thought.
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
Rumford
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:24 pm
x 25

Re: Protest Details.

Post by Rumford »

redhammer wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:33 am I think there will be plenty in the t shirts at the saints game anyway....the clubs shut down stance is backfiring once again.

I’ve seen about 5 different shops selling the same t shirt :lol: while Hammers Uniteds is going into a pot, there are one or two others profiting off the back of Cam being banned. Clever or immoral? Unsure, maybe both.
This is nothing to do with actual t shirts

This is to do with honesty and clarity.

These items are being sold as "at cost" for a non profit organisation.

That is not the truth.

After what went on last time ( with a lot of backing from the same guy) I think that this situation has not helped HUs cause

User avatar
h69
Posts: 4681
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
x 273
x 173

Re: Protest Details.

Post by h69 »

prince of wales wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:45 am We emailed David Sullivan last week declining an invitation to meet him as he insisted the puppet OSB would be there.West Ham keep trying to integrate us into the OSB.Our position has not changed.Let them have their staged meeting amongst themselves,we will most definitely not be attending.
Just being in the same room as a second group does not necessarily mean they are looking to integrate you. They could argue that they want to listen to different groups to get more different opinions. That would actually be a correct thing to do.

OSB being in the room does not stop you putting your points across and surely that is the most important thing....

.....or is it the fact that if any change comes, you want sole credit for it ? That is starting to be how it looks.

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 7259
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 131
x 51

Re: Protest Details.

Post by Gonzo »

Rumford wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:31 pm
Phil wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:43 pm well he's not on the committee and on any of the zoom meetings HU have invited me to. I am actually a bit pissed off with the T shirt thing but really don't think he has much input into HU.
Is it ne or has one of my posts been taken away ???

Thought the old pals act wasnt going to intervene....

Yeah that was me.

As I stated before it's far from ideal using peoples names (even abbreviated versions) and suggesting financial skulduggery.

I don't know how many times you've talked about the financial goings on with the Hornchurch coaches but I guess it's more than 10 occasions.

You don't like Howlett/KUMB and particularly because of some unproven transaction involving coach travel . . . . I get it. Everyone has read it but does it have to be constantly brought up? You've made your point.

It's my name on the website registration not yours. So whilst many many know you, it's not going to help me out much from a litigation point of view is it?

As I've said in previous correspondence we're pretty lenient on here. You can dislike KUMB & GH and that's your business but repeated financial slander makes me nervous particularly when it's regurgitated constantly throughout the thread.

Clearly you have your views on HU as does numbers who has been scathing and it's fine to disagree. They are a fans group and you want to hold them up to scrutiny . . . I get it. You mentioned the T-shirts previously but you asked it as a question which was fine. That's very different from a repeated financial accusations against an individual though so of course I'm going to delete it.

As for the old pals act . . . . . My pals are people like Newmarket, Tone, Whu, Longshanks, Garn, JMLD and a lot of the other old-timers on here and I let everyone call them cunts (which is factually correct incidentally).

So please don't take it personally, I'm covering my arse and looking after the people who post and view this website as part of their daily routine.

Post Reply