Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Protest Details.

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:44 pm

The bit that made me chuckle was £40 million being required to keep the club afloat. The sad thing is that no doubt a sizeable number of people will swallow that as gospel.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
They haven't invested a penny in the club since 2014....the club has been self supporting for the last 6 years.....bunch of cunts....the debt now is minimal, mainly shareholders loans....the wage bill has been slashed.....TV revenue up.....they will say that they did not take out their loans that were due this year because the club would of gone under........so they have saved us from extinction again....hurahhhh for the Two Daves

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:52 pm
ToneLoc wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:48 pm
I know :lol:
Their tactics are so transparent it’s pure comedy.
They’ve become a parody of themselves.
The “Spinal Tap” of English football.

Edit: Aside from their hilarious incompetence there IS a very serious side effect of which threatens the very survival of our football club.
Which appears to have been discussed on this morning's Sunday Supplement. I always record that and will watch it later.
I won’t spoil it for you but the comments on the training ground may raise a chuckle.
It did for me.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

ToneLoc wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:38 pm
I don’t think for one second that piece is even remotely written with a focus on them potentially selling up.
This is what we see time and again..... C&H being used to “soften us up” for the carnage that’s coming our way if relegation happens.

The theory that “relegation might be a necessary evil for a greater good” is one that Sulligold may even like to see spread as they’re hoping for anything to cool the anger.
The bit that made me chuckle was £40 million being required to keep the club afloat. The sad thing is that no doubt a sizeable number of people will swallow that as gospel.
I mean come on , how is that statement even possible ?
Bring back Jonathon !

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:57 pm

I mean come on , how is that statement even possible ?
Welcome to chez Sullivan where everything’s possible.
Except football, competence, vision, ideas, honesty, integrity, class, generosity, truth, loyalty...... oh and the aqueduct.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

ToneLoc wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:48 pm

I know :lol:
Their tactics are so transparent it’s pure comedy.
They’ve become a parody of themselves.
The “Spinal Tap” of English football.

Edit: Aside from their hilarious incompetence there IS a very serious side effect of which threatens the very survival of our football club.

Spinal Tap of footie........ :lol: :lol:

40 mill to keep us afloat.....plucked that one from the air... :roll:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

40 million to keep us afloat.
Nah, 40 mil to keep one of their yachts afloat.
Odious little cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

ToneLoc wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:31 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:52 pm

Which appears to have been discussed on this morning's Sunday Supplement. I always record that and will watch it later.
I won’t spoil it for you but the comments on the training ground may raise a chuckle.
It did for me.
I've watched it now and I did have a chuckle about that. And also the bit about us only having one scout. But, hey, we're not run like a circus any more. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Serious question
How many static protests will it take before more direct action is put forward as I feel it’s falling on deaf ears and still maintain them cunts are ripping the piss out of you.

However I support what your doing and wish you well.
Good luck.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:11 pm Serious question
How many static protests will it take before more direct action is put forward as I feel it’s falling on deaf ears and still maintain them cunts are ripping the piss out of you.

Good luck.
Not sure anyone has confirmed what the next protest (via Hammers United) is yet but I’d suggest the static one has worked, maybe it’s a coincidence as results will have sparked discussion but mainstream media are now switching sides.

Am willing to say it’s partly the results and partly the protests (and fans anger).

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

redhammer wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:23 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:11 pm Serious question

Good luck.
Not sure anyone has confirmed what the next protest (via Hammers United) is yet but I’d suggest the static one has worked, maybe it’s a coincidence as results will have sparked discussion but mainstream media are now switching sides.

Am willing to say it’s partly the results and partly the protests (and fans anger).
So is the official line now that the mainstream media are not the cunts they were last week. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?