Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
BillyDWhizz

Re: Protest Details.

Post by BillyDWhizz »

9898 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:58 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:20 pm

All well and good slagging them off but where will you be? I'll give you dollars to doughnuts that YOU won't be there. Yet you deem yourself important enough to make disparaging comments about the people who WILL be there.

You make me sick.

You're positively the worst kind of coward, good at mouthing off and belittling others yet never brave enough to back up your own vitriolic comments. Go on then... You're such a huge West Ham fan and seem to have plenty to say, I fucking dare you to turn up on Saturday and out yourself and your opinions to the fans that are there.

And before you try to spin things on me, no, I won't be going - but then again, I'm not the one slagging off those who are - and are invested enough to try and get their points across.
Let's get a couple of things straight:

1, Go through West Ham forums and you'll see this fella, and his cohorts, being incredibly disrespectful to any person who disagrees with them. No constructive argument just down right rude.

2, They put themselves on a public stage so they are open to criticism.

3, He stated 'crawl under a stone you pathetic fool' to me. Is that the kind of responses we want from someone supposedly representing a large section of the fan base?

4, What you talking about backing things up? Are YOU that pathetic that you want to fight people off forums.
Hey Jerkoff, don't even bother trying to defend yourself or your odious little posts, it just makes you look even more needy.

I wasn't going to bother to reply to you but just for arguments sake; I wasn't replying to "this fella or his cohorts" as nothing they posted I found to be overly disrespectful. I was replying to your rancid pile of toddler shite - but of course you knew that, but you just can't justify yourself without being seen as a victim can you?

Oh and one last thing before I blank your worthless and pointless arse ad infinitum. Where in my post does it say I want to "fight people off forums?" Ahhh, now see, it doesn't does it?

Just fuck right off with your kindergarten psychology..."Oh but miss he said...blah blah blah..." Ffs, Seriously? :lol:
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:10 pm I hope it all goes well and as much as I'd like to see those three cunts hanging from a post outside. I hope it doesn't get out of hand and people behave themselves and don't let their frustrations get the better of them. Good luck to all that participate I'm only sorry I can't be there.
BB.
For those going, it has to be treated it is as if you were going to work.
Best not to drink beforehand.
There’s the possibility that there’ll be a small minority in attendance with an alternate agenda, i.e to stir things up.
In the event of this, then keep cool or you’ll give those with a shit-stirring agenda just what they want.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Towie

Post by Towie »

prince of wales wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:26 pm 9898 .we are neither disrespectful nor rude to anyone.-Except you.
:lol:
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

ToneLoc wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:31 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:10 pm I hope it all goes well and as much as I'd like to see those three cunts hanging from a post outside. I hope it doesn't get out of hand and people behave themselves and don't let their frustrations get the better of them. Good luck to all that participate I'm only sorry I can't be there.
BB.
There’s the possibility that there’ll be a small minority in attendance with an alternate agenda, i.e to stir things up.
In the event of this, then keep cool or you’ll give those with a shit-stirring agenda just what they want.
Indeed Tone, but the longer our inactivity regarding players etc and I dare say the baroness comments are surely only going to add fuel to an already simmering fire.
Perhaps that's what the odious creatures want.
To be able to sit back and say " look we're trying, but these are the types of people we're having to deal with, they are after all past masters at deflecting blame.
I hope not and like I say I hope everything passes by without incident, but you just never know. Fans will only take so much and ours more than anyone have been taken for a ride for far too long.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

BB.
I doubt very much there will be any incidents. People worry far too much on this forum about this and that and what might happen here and there.

It's all being organised by very mature individuals with a serious purpose and good understandings of logistics and communications. Let's fully respect them for the good work they have done,are doing and the good natured optimism they bring to their endeavours.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BB.
Thinking of anyone in particular Tone ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

BB.
For those going, trash the place.
The only language they understand.
Embarrassment gives best chance of change.

Remember, you're not school kids, so don't be told how to act, not to drink!!!??!! :roll: :roll: Remember your football fans not a claque at opera.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

jameskel wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am Careful (Red), splinters can be a proper cunt
I am for the protest and if we hadn’t had the CPR stuff arranged, I would be at the protest too.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

redhammer wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:57 pm
jameskel wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am Careful (Red), splinters can be a proper cunt
I am for the protest and if we hadn’t had the CPR stuff arranged, I would be at the protest too.
Not to be used on Gold or Sullivan ever I hope.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:32 pm
Thinking of anyone in particular Tone ?
No insider, Fox Mulder type conspiracy theories sadly mate.
Just the usual possibilities of some to whom it’s all a bit of a laugh?, some who’s had a few too many? Sulli stooges perhaps?, maybe even Numbers will make a disguised appearance and deliver a rousing MLK reminiscent speech?
Last edited by ToneLoc on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"