Protest Details.

Chat about anything football related here!
whu

Re: Protest Details.

Post by whu »

ongoing though, with no progress, i have to agree with J

the lively one in the face of the directors previously, was a bit of a game changer and focussed the cunts (temporarily) but the lads at the protest helm now, have to do things properly early doors, to maintain credibility
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

palerider

Post by palerider »

whu wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:25 am ongoing though, with no progress, i have to agree with J

the lively one in the face of the directors previously, was a bit of a game changer and focussed the cunts (temporarily) but the lads at the protest helm now, have to do things properly early doors, to maintain credibility
By chance I was at that match.

Travelling back out west I sat next to a Burnley supporter. A nice bloke who'd moved down years back. He told me that one of the Burnley directors also lived my way and was on the train. He'd been in the directors' box not far from Sullivan when it had kicked off and when the coins started flying, the little sod was terrified.

I didn't get a chance to chat with the director unfortunately. I'd like to have done.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Napoleon already making his little dictator moves.
Any “anti board” flags or placards will be taken away and those with them will be ejected from the stadium apparently.
Nothing like a bit of free speech is there?

Still, we all remember what happened last time when Napoleon tried to muzzle everyone.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

palerider

Post by palerider »

ToneLoc wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:02 am Napoleon already making his little dictator moves.
Any “anti board” flags or placards will be taken away and those with them will be ejected from the stadium apparently.

Still, we all remember what happened last time when Napoleon tried to muzzle everyone.
Why is that not a surprise.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

ToneLoc wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:02 am Napoleon already making his little dictator moves.

Shows they do care imo, somethings that’s regularly thrown at people attending by others who do not wish to protest or believe in it.

Wanna protest? Good, enjoy it and hope it works
Don’t wanna? Good, enjoy your pre match and glad you are happy.

A small portion seems unable to comprehend that someone else may have a different view and the volleying of words between them can be a bit overboard.

Post by 9898 »

Never heard anything more pathetic in my life. Static protest :lol: :lol: Support the team :lol: :lol: Protest outside the stadium and not inside :lol: :lol:

What a joke.

You only get change by causing hell.
This group are jokers who are subliminally being direct by the board and sites like Claret and Hugh.

'it's your duty as a supporter to not disrupt the lovely little snowflake players' :lol: :lol:

Case studies:
Caused hell to stop bond scheme - Worked
Birmingham fans caused hell to get Sugo out - Worked
....but we'll do a nicey, wicey, lovey, dovey static protest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This group lacks bollox.
Last edited by 9898 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Careful (Red), splinters can be a proper cunt
Covid in the Boardroom

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

9898 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am Never heard anything more pathetic in my life. Static protest :lol: :lol: Support the team :lol: :lol: Protest outside the stadium and not inside :lol: :lol:

What a joke.

This group are jokers who are subliminally being direct by the board and sites like Claret and Hugh.

'it's your duty as a supporter to not disrupt the lovely little snowflake players' :lol: :lol:

This group lacks bollox.

It pains me to say it ................................
Covid in the Boardroom

Post by 9898 »

Never heard anything more pathetic in my life. Static protest :lol: :lol: Support the team :lol: :lol: Protest outside the stadium and not inside :lol: :lol:

What a joke.

This group are jokers who are subliminally being directed by the board and sites like Claret and Hugh.

Case studies:
Caused hell to stop bond scheme - Worked
Birmingham fans caused hell to get Sugo out - Worked
....but we'll do a nicey, wicey, lovey, dovey static protest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This group lacks bollox.

Post by 9898 »

redhammer wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:20 am

Shows they do care imo, somethings that’s regularly thrown at people attending by others who do not wish to protest or believe in it.

Wanna protest? Good, enjoy it and hope it works
Don’t wanna? Good, enjoy your pre match and glad you are happy.

A small portion seems unable to comprehend that someone else may have a different view and the volleying of words between them can be a bit overboard.
Fact of life:
Once you take those dollars you've got to moderate your views.