At what point.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

At what point.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Do the powers that be finally decide we're in a relegation dogfight and show something (anything!!!) regarding getting us out of the current situation we're in?
You would have thought that after such dithering over sacking a manager so hopelessly out of his depth we would have players in place by now, signed sealed and delivered ready to hit the ground running. Because we need them, not next week, nor the week after, NOW ffs!
Just what is going on, is there an ulterior motive?
Because I'm fucked if I know.
Every time Moyes is asked the question about new recruits, he resembles a bloke who looks like he's farted but followed through!
Our goalkeeping crisis is a joke, our midfield is like a moth eaten suit, and we haven't a striker capable of hitting a cows arse with a banjo!
I mean if mini cunt, pissy cunt and flat faced ugly cunt, want the stadium that bad or want to sell every player we have, then carry on, knock yourself bandy, sell em all, they're mostly shite anyway and have disgraced our colours long enough. The grounds a shit box they're welcome to it. They've sold our only home, and made a fortune off the back of West Ham FC, what more do they want, a kidney, a lung ffs WHAT?????
Does money really mean that much at their age? Are they out secretly clubbing with dotty and Maud, hokey cokeying every night. Does cunty jrn have a drug problem that only Pablo Escobar can fix. WTF is it, because as far as anything football related goes, they are fucking hopeless.
Yes indeed it's been ten years since they arrived, but one thing is for sure, it's been the sorriest decade in our history and one I wish had never happened.

Thoughts?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Re: At what point.

Post by palerider »

Joking apart, and believe me, it's a sense of humour alone that keeps you going most of the time supporting West Ham, the main problem with the two cunts is any sense of a plan. Then it's the money.

They bundle along on a wing and a prayer in hope. Sticking plasters at the ready. Pellegrini staying so long ?

To save money.

No back-up for Fabianski ?

To save money.

The money they have spent (Haller for example) ?

Offset mostly by outgoings.

No contingency plans at all if things go tits up. In short, (no pun intended), champagne ideas with beer money. It's like an episode of Only Fools and Horses in which Del Boy and Rodney find out that an unknown cousin has died and left them an island in the Caribbean with huge tourist potential. But they've got fuck-all of an idea about what to do.

They're fucking amateurs. The potential is huge but you have to speculate to accumulate.

As for players coming in to help Moyes, they'll do what they always do in January. Leave it until the last minute in the hope we're still out of the bottom three but maybe get a cheap addition or two and maybe a couple of loans. But at the same time flooding the media with lies about Messi joining to keep mug punters interested. And praying that there are three teams worse than us.

Sadly, at the moment it's just two although how Villa react after yesterday is open to question.

They're happy to take 17th every season as long as the money rolls in. Everything is done to just keep heads above the water. They're deferring the whole thing until 2023 when they can sell without penalty and even then it may go into the hands of little cunt junior at which point I'll give up supporting them in any shape or form.

Because it wouldn't be West Ham any more.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:24 am Joking apart, and believe me, it's a sense of humour alone that keeps you going most of the time supporting West Ham, the main problem with the two cunts is any sense of a plan. Then it's the money.

They bundle along on a wing and a prayer in hope. Sticking plasters at the ready. Pellegrini staying so long ?

To save money.

No back-up for Fabianski ?

To save money.

The money they have spent (Haller for example) ?

Offset mostly by outgoings.

No contingency plans at all if things go tits up. In short, (no pun intended), champagne ideas with beer money. It's like an episode of Only Fools and Horses in which Del Boy and Rodney find out that an unknown cousin has died and left them an island in the Caribbean with huge tourist potential. But they've got fuck-all of an idea about what to do.

They're fucking amateurs. The potential is huge but you have to speculate to accumulate.

As for players coming in to help Moyes, they'll do what they always do in January. Leave it until the last minute in the hope we're still out of the bottom three but maybe get a cheap addition or two and maybe a couple of loans. But at the same time flooding the media with lies about Messi joining to keep mug punters interested. And praying that there are three teams worse than us.

Sadly, at the moment it's just two although how Villa react after yesterday is open to question.

They're happy to take 17th every season as long as the money rolls in. Everything is done to just keep heads above the water. They're deferring the whole thing until 2023 when they can sell without penalty and even then it may go into the hands of little cunt junior at which point I'll give up supporting them in any shape or form.

Because it wouldn't be West Ham any more.
Only thing I disagree with there is the reference to champagne with beer money.

They do not, at least imo, have champagne ideas. They like to talk big but it's really based on the premise that a few bottles of Tesco's Fizzy in a box can be flogged to the gullible as a case of Dom Perignon.

The dwarf started to build his fortune with the "Sport". Doesn't that say everything that needs to be said ? Something that can be produced for next to fuck all. No need for expensive staff like proper journalists and editors, just adverts from firms like Anne Summers (step forward Dribbly) and enough gullible mug punters to buy the thing every day.

Piece of piss. I just wish I'd thought of the idea before that short arsed little cunt of a human being.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Going by the article that was on here a few weeks back then of course they're happy to finish 17th. Survival with minimum outlay and 2022/23 ,I think it said, then all the money in any sale of the club is theirs. Amateurs? Might be in a proper football sense but Brilliant businessmen in a self serving selfish sense.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

They sell gash for a living, hardly puts them in the top echelon of human beings.

They are a couple of greedy, money grabbing cunts, and while I don't knock anybody for having a ST, you are filling their pockets

Stop going, don't buy anything from the shops.

As it happens, Bournemouth Villa and Norwich will save us this year, then the cycle begins again
Covid in the Boardroom

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

jameskel wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:49 am They sell gash for a living, hardly puts them in the top echelon of human beings.

They are a couple of greedy, money grabbing cunts, and while I don't knock anybody for having a ST, you are filling their pockets

Stop going, don't buy anything from the shops.

As it happens, Bournemouth Villa and Norwich will save us this year, then the cycle begins again
I have.

I love West Ham,but I am not feeding their pockets while they are here,when their ambition is to survive every year.

The first 2 posts are brilliantly put and sum it up perfectly.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:03 am Do the powers that be finally decide we're in a relegation dogfight and show something (anything!!!) regarding getting us out of the current situation we're in?
You would have thought that after such dithering over sacking a manager so hopelessly out of his depth we would have players in place by now, signed sealed and delivered ready to hit the ground running. Because we need them, not next week, nor the week after, NOW ffs!
Every time Moyes is asked the question about new recruits, he resembles a bloke who looks like he's farted but followed through!
Our goalkeeping crisis is a joke, our midfield is like a moth eaten suit, and we haven't a striker capable of hitting a cows arse with a banjo!
I mean if mini cunt, pissy cunt and flat faced ugly cunt, want the stadium that bad or want to sell every player we have, then carry on, knock yourself bandy, sell em all, they're mostly shite anyway and have disgraced our colours long enough. The grounds a shit box they're welcome to it. They've sold our only home, and made a fortune off the back of West Ham FC, what more do they want, a kidney, a lung ffs WHAT?????
Does money really mean that much at their age? Are they out secretly clubbing with dotty and Maud, hokey cokeying every night. Does cunty jrn have a drug problem that only Pablo Escobar can fix. WTF is it, because as far as anything football related goes, they are fucking hopeless.
Yes indeed it's been ten years since they arrived, but one thing is for sure, it's been the sorriest decade in our history and one I wish had never happened.

Thoughts?
You've just posted exactly what I was thinking. We are a fucking joke. Ten years!. Look at us.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:03 am Do the powers that be finally decide we're in a relegation dogfight and show something (anything!!!) regarding getting us out of the current situation we're in?

Thoughts?
They saved us

I think I’d rather have started again

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I don't think we are in a relegation dog fight,just a low mid table funk.

Probably beat Everton 3-0,draw at Leicester and narrowly beat Liverpool.

We can't seem to stop being inconsistent.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Thoughts?
My thoughts mate are the same as yours and most others on here.
I’ve long since exhausted all points of view as to how woefully the footballing aspects of this club are ran and the mind-boggling levels of ineptitude on display.
Any further comments that I could possibly contribute are just pure rants to get things off my chest.
Tbh I’m losing the energy and willpower to even rant anymore.

It’s at times like this I turn to humour and I now just envisage the running of this club as a Carry On film.
‘Carry On Up Shit Creek’.... I like that !
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"