Relegated Teams

Chat about anything football related here!

Who's for the drop

Poll ended at Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Norwich
30%
Southampton
No votes
Watford
6%
West Ham
18%
Bournemouth
20%
Burnley
8%
Villa
14%
Brighton
4%
Newcastle
1%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 80

Taansend

Relegated Teams

Post by Taansend »

Yes, I'm fucking Poll crazy today

Who's going to get relegated this season.

Choose three teams

Get all three correct & you could win a tour of the Hammers Chat television studios down there in glamorous Aldershot.

Gonzo will pick you up from the train station in a chauffeured limousine (plumbers van) & you'll be whisked to the high tech state of the art studios housed in the cupboard under the stairs. After the 30 second tour you'll be taken on a tour of Aldershot before stopping for a quick pint at the Funky End pub where you can watch teenage squaddies fight over what dreary Northern town has the best architecture.

This amazing day will be rounded off with a kebab before you'll be left at the train station ten minutes after the last train to London has departed.

Don't miss out on this opportunity

You get three votes

punkrockhammer

Re: Relegated Teams

Post by punkrockhammer »

Norwich
Bournemouth
West Ham

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

All done.
Unfortunately I've put us down as well. I just can't see us getting the points we need with the games we have left. And with the scum in charge, we're never going to spend what's needed to get out of it. We are without a shadow of doubt, the worst run football club in the premier league ( probably the entire league) with owners that are hell bent on sitting back and doing absolutely nothing about it. Other teams are at least having a go at progressing and there are genuine reasons as to why some simply can't, but they still try to give the fans some hope. With us it's the same dreary shit every fucking year, it's sickening to see. We have a stadium ( albeit an athletics one) we have a fan base second to none but owners that are hackney marsh material, so there is no excuses.
Sorry for the rant, but I think we're fucked.

Norwich
Villa
West Ham
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I went for us too but it will be very close.

West Ham, Bournemouth and Naaaaarch. But Burnley are dropping like a stone too.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

You three are desperate to go on that tour

palerider

Post by palerider »

Taansend wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:16 pm You three are desperate to go on that tour
Lots can change.

Who'd have given Southampton a prayer two months ago ?

If Carlsberg did karma, Spurs would lose every single remaining game and finish bottom.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Norwich
Bournemouth
West Ham

Really wanted to put Burnley or Aston Villa in the bottom instead of us but feel that we are just to unbalanced as a squad , unless of cause they spend some money in the coming window :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Clayton wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:31 pm Norwich
Bournemouth
West Ham

Really wanted to put Burnley or Aston Villa in the bottom instead of us but feel that we are just to unbalanced as a squad , unless of cause they spend some money in the coming window :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
So we're fucked then Clay. :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bournemouth

Fucked by injuries

Brighton

Sinking fast they’ve been found out

West Ham

We’re shit . Possibly 3 signings from being a decent side , owners that won’t spend the necessary this window and a manager that has no bollocks.
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:35 pm
Clayton wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:31 pm Norwich
Bournemouth
West Ham

So we're fucked then Clay. :lol:
Hate to say it , but you never know , things could change in the coming weeks ;)
Our fullbacks might start tearing up the flanks and putting in decent crosses for Haller .
Lanzini might find his mojo and some pace and start dictating the play from midfield .
Fornals may become the box to box midfielder we have been dying for since the days of Scott Parker .
Anderson will become the leagues best number 10 and consistently dribble his way to glory , getting 16 goals and 20 assists .
Haller will finish the season on 22 goals and 7 assists . he will become the best in the league since Shearer .
Someone wake me up its a nightmare seeing those cunts in the boardroom grinning .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: