Video Copyright Infringement

Chat about anything football related here!
Taansend

Video Copyright Infringement

Post by Taansend »

The review of the Gillingham game got taken off YouTube because of the above.

Any guesses as to what it was?

I'll start the ball rolling...

Gonzo wore his new Wonder Woman outfit & Warner Bros said "Fuck that, he looks better than (generic Hollywood actress)." On your bike, my son :geek:

Brookbonds73

Re: Video Copyright Infringement

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Ever since he was caught molesting himself on the underground his career has gone downhill. Acting like Pablo Escobar with that ferret under his nose didn't help either.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Was Gonzo & Geo doing it naked with stalkers on,so it got put on Red Tube instead?

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Proper baffling one last night anyway. Said it was a copyright by the FA. Now if it was because we know FA then I’d understand but it wasn’t.

Contacted the claimant and spoke to them today, some agency that manages the FAs YouTube channels and they have said they can’t find our video to undo the claim and it’s a fault of YouTube, so they’ve contacted YouTube, or so they say.

Pain in the cunt really, not so much the video being taken down as annoying as that is but for some ridiculous reason pauses our ability to live stream....for 3 months!! Unless the claimant retracts the claim which they can’t do.

Anyway, hopefully be solved tomorrow.

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

Good luck with that Geo. it’s real totalitarian stuff by the claimant or and YouTube. It must be extremely frustrating not knowing what has caused the breach of copyright!

The irony is if you were filming sticking cats into a plastic bag the video would still be live.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ffs Moggies are their favourite subject :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !