Dyche for West Ham

Chat about anything football related here!
alfie

Dyche for West Ham

Post by alfie »

Strong rumours going round the CLARETS forums.. I'm sure you lads wouldn't want him in charge with our style of football ..Anyway you can phook off ,I'm not letting him come.. Lol

Clayton

Re: Dyche for West Ham

Post by Clayton »

alfie wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:22 pm Strong rumours going round the CLARETS forums.. I'm sure you lads wouldn't want him in charge with our style of football ..Anyway you can phook off ,I'm not letting him come.. Lol
Alfie , that's being a bit selfish :( , we would let you have Pellegrini if you wanted him . Are you so happy to stay were you are and not progress like we have since we moved the the Iconic London Stadium :roll: . Can't be much fun stagnating in mediocrity and mid table and not get into the top four consistently , ok you were 7th last season .
As for Dyches style of football at least he has one . ;)

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

You can have him back when we're in league 2.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I would honestly take anyone over the present fucking embarrassment.
And I mean that.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

alfie wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:22 pm Strong rumours going round the CLARETS forums.. I'm sure you lads wouldn't want him in charge with our style of football ..Anyway you can phook off ,I'm not letting him come.. Lol
Alfie , yes rumour has it that he has let it be known one way or another that he wants Pellegrini’s job .

As a confirmed Cuntosaurus and Moyes objectee , I myself am more than a little apprehensive.

I’m actually more intrigued though as to why he is interested in coming to save our shower of shit ?

Do you consider him to be a firefighter with just the one way of approaching the job ?

Or is he capable of changing his approach to fit not only the players that would be available to him at West Ham but also to play a horses for courses line up dependant on the opposition ?

I quite like the fella , he seems like an ‘orrible Cunt which is just what we need , but I don’t wanna be moaning like fuck in 18 months time if it’s all kick bollock and bite .

Is he capable of producing a team to entertain ?
Which is STILL the important thing as it’s not the losing that gets my goat it’s the WAY we are losing .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

I heard two reports yesterday. The Dyche one and Eddie Howe being keen, although Bournemouth aren't exactly tearing up the league atm.

But as was mentioned on the Beeb's Monday night club yesterday, why on earth would anybody leave a place they're loved to come to a circus ?

Chris Sutton talked about the 'bigger club' attraction but working for those two fucking shysters ?

All bollocks imo whether you like the style or not.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:01 am I heard two reports yesterday. The Dyche one and Eddie Howe being keen, although Bournemouth aren't exactly tearing up the league atm.

But as was mentioned on the Beeb's Monday night club yesterday, why on earth would anybody leave a place they're loved to come to a circus ?

Chris Sutton talked about the 'bigger club' attraction but working for those two fucking shysters ?

Makes me chuckle a bit when some of these reports say do & so is attracted by the prospect of working on a large budget ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:05 am
palerider wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:01 am I heard two reports yesterday. The Dyche one and Eddie Howe being keen, although Bournemouth aren't exactly tearing up the league atm.

Makes me chuckle a bit when some of these reports say do & so is attracted by the prospect of working on a large budget ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you misheard Tim.

It's 'working with a large budgie'.

He plays in goal.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:46 am
Is he capable of producing a team to entertain ?
Which is STILL the important thing as it’s not the losing that gets my goat it’s the WAY we are losing .
The consensus seems to be more is he capable of a producing a team that wins and he's proved that , even with limited resources, he is. Most of our fans, at least that seems to be the case reading this and other forums, want a modicum of success, not the pretty, poncey so called West Ham Way football that, imo, is a myth. The ECWC win, a classic of a match, was very much the exception to the rule by all accounts. In any case that was over 50 fucking years ago.

We had a crap team back in the 60's, even with 3 world cup winners in it. Before my time but I think there was one 6th place finish tucked away amongst all the scraps at the foot of the table. The first half decent side I cam remember in my time was the one under Lyall that started to emerge in the 80's and peaked in 85/86. That was a good team. They got results and had the players to entertain as well.

The rest of the time any entertainment has usually been provided by a super talented individual, like diCanio and Payet, rather than by stunning team cohesion and brilliance.

Imo the crap that's coming up npow about the "suitability" of managers for West Ham reminds me of when Allardyce was here. At that time Malky Mackay and Ian Holloway were the names cropping up on a regular basis. Which of course completely ignored the fact we beat Cardiff 3 times out of 4 and Blackpool, including two stuffings in the league as I recall, 3 times out of 3.

Things don't change. Would Dyche, or even Allardyce & Moyes, improve the team. Yes imo. Would we see Manchester City style football ? Of course not. But you shouldn't pine for something you've never had.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

With all these rumours does it mean that teams that are better than us at the moment and whose managers would like to come to us that we are still a top club? Yeehah!!!! :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............