Helpppppppppppp

Chat about anything football related here!
grandad

Re: Helpppppppppppp

Post by grandad »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:35 am
grandad wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:57 pm Just used my knob still the same
Theres the problem then. If you can use that the buttons on said phone must be very tiny. :lol:
Hello crocodile Dundee woken up 😂

I'm a Samsung and work phones a Microsoft

Anyway laptop posting only from now on
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Fellas, we jumped on this early this week.

It became clear that there was a problem on Sat when Geo was chatting with WHU but due to the events on the boats we got a bit distracted and could not sort it at the weekend.

Initially we thought it was only on two users phones on iphones but clearly there's a wider issue.

I'll update here later as soon as I have news but we'll get it fixed as asap. If there was a button to switch we'd have done it by now but it looks a bit more complicated than that.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

DanishHammer

Post by DanishHammer »

Gonzo wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:03 am Fellas, we jumped on this early this week.

It became clear that there was a problem on Sat when Geo was chatting with WHU but due to the events on the boats we got a bit distracted and could not sort it at the weekend.

Initially we thought it was only on two users phones on iphones but clearly there's a wider issue.

I'll update here later as soon as I have news but we'll get it fixed as asap. If there was a button to switch we'd have done it by now but it looks a bit more complicated than that.

I don't experience any problems when using the app. I can reply and quote without problems.

It must be a brexit thing...

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

DanishHammer wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:41 am
Gonzo wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:03 am Fellas, we jumped on this early this week.

I don't experience any problems when using the app. I can reply and quote without problems.

It's for the few not the many.

I hadn't had any problems until I read that post, I couldn't even click on the admin panel without really zooming in. Clearly wasn't an issue last Sat though as I sat on the train and used the forum and all the tools for a long time.

Can you send me any link to the app that you have please mate, I'd just like to test your theory but don't have it on this new phone.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

DanishHammer wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:41 am

It must be mate. Everything else about that particular mullarkey is fucked up. Just wish I could delete Johnson, Corbyn and the rest with a touch of a button.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

ToneLoc wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:37 pm Same for me too (iPhone).
Tried using the app but have similar albeit slightly less frequent symptoms.
Same here....links don't always work...I am on a Samsung Galaxy S10 and every other site is fine so it is not the phone.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I've NEVER been able to log on with my mobile.

But I put it down to me being a tech-useless old cunt.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

same here, never been able to log in with Mobile

However, I am not an old cunt
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

jameskel wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:11 pm same here, never been able to log in with Mobile

Less of the old.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

jameskel wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:11 pm same here, never been able to log in with Mobile

Just a Cunt then :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !