Ticketing survey

Chat about anything football related here!
Phil

Ticketing survey

Post by Phil »

I don't know why the OSB who claim to represent us don't advertise things like this more widely

Many WHUFC fans don't use twitter so will miss these

anyway Sean has created a survey and set a meeting to discuss ticketing
https://seanyw.survey.fm/west-ham-ticketing-survey

Nigel has posted on C&H
https://www.westhamtillidie.com/posts/2 ... qJVi7FQiOk

Rumford

Re: Ticketing survey

Post by Rumford »

It was defo the talk of the terraces yesterday.

I do not know this fella Sean personally and haven't heard much good about the chap BUT I do have one question....anybody who was lucky enough to win the ballot for Spurs and Brighton is an extremely lucky. man. I know the bloke is a mate of Nigel who comes on here every now and then...could My WHUFC ask him to pick six numbers between 1 and 59 please.

The ballot has been shown up for what exactly it is....not enough fans joined the ballot for Villa or Man City last season to cover the 300 tickets in it ffs 🤣🤣

I said over a decade ago ....stop points for any games inside the M25 and of course home cup matches and just work on the old system of loyalty.

The club can of course request season tickets need to be taken to away games as a form of ID to stop the system being abused ....they have the staff there already from the great stewards we take to all games

Not hard is it....

Final question...why on earth is a bloke that has never gone to many away games when tickets were easy to come by interested in this now ?

Would appreciate a reply from My WHUFC please...I know deep down you want to make things better for the fans but this doesn't add up mate.

mywhufc

Post by mywhufc »

anybody who was lucky enough to win the ballot for Spurs and Brighton is an extremely lucky. man.
it was Brighton & Villa, not sure about Brighton but Villa i believe every ballott application was succesful it being monday night.

stop points for any games inside the M25 and of course home cup matches and just work on the old system of loyalty.
personally, id give 2 points for every game over 100 miles from London Stadium & also for non weekend games. no points for home games at all

The club can of course request season tickets need to be taken to away games as a form of ID to stop the system being abused ....they have the staff there already from the great stewards we take to all games
That would only work against Away ST Holders. you dont have to be a season ticket holder to buy away tickets, just have enough points (i think)

why on earth is a bloke that has never gone to many away games when tickets were easy to come by interested in this now ?

i wont answer that for him, I know he wants to go more away games hence why he bids in the ballot and went Villa.

The meeting wednesday is about all ticketing not just away, but i think that is the most contenious.
Away STHs for me should be protected. Im not a fan of bond holders getting 1st dibs nor the coporate allocation being seperate, if they want to go away, queue with the rest.
The ballot is a tough one, I got man u last season in ballot but thats because i wanted 3 and i was the only PP holder, so it worked for me. If PP holders miss out on points they can apply for ballot as well, but im happy to see other replies

Rumford

Post by Rumford »

Cheers for the reply mate....as you know I have tried to keep people's heads level when it comes to your good friend but I can see in this situation how it looks iffy.

One thing I will advise you on...to hold an away season ticket you do indeed need to have one for home games too.

Please make sure everyone at the meeting understands how it will be seen if those that are the club's loyalist fans get walked over for those who want to cherry pick.

Cheers mate

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Rumford wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:29 pm Cheers for the reply mate....as you know I have tried to keep people's heads level when it comes to your good friend but I can see in this situation how it looks iffy.

One thing I will advise you on...to hold an away season ticket you do indeed need to have one for home games too.

Please make sure everyone at the meeting understands how it will be seen if those that are the club's loyalist fans get walked over for those who want to cherry pick.

Cheers mate
This is correct, I know someone who hates the LS and won’t go back but has a season ticket (sells every home game for cost) so he can keep his AST (he attends every away game)

Until the club do everything, they can’t complain and I don’t think they do that. There’s no legal way of reselling your away ticket if you can’t make it yet we work with ticketmaster?

As for Romfords ID suggestion, I think this may be the way, the person attending needs the point, which isn’t the case atm, it’s the person buying that gets it.

Those two should be the first two things they see too, in my opinion. But I don’t do go away games tbf, although I have applied for everton in the ballot (4th attempt, not had any luck so far).