KUMB banned

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

KUMB banned

Post by ToneLoc »

It really must have come to something if this lot can get banned from WHU pressers......
https://kumb.com/story.php?id=133867

This fella Ben Campbell seems a proper prick though.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

h69

Re: KUMB banned

Post by h69 »

ToneLoc wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:02 pm It really must have come to something if this lot can get banned from WHU pressers......

Serves them right. I have no sympathy as I used to know Graeme quite well and he was a nice guy but recently his agenda and the way he bans anyone that does not share his view means that they are the biggest hypocrites ever if they are now whining about being banned themselves.

Even tried to charge fans from advertising travel arrangements on their site. Fan's site my arse.

I also met Ben Campbell once before and he was as good as gold then and I would think that KUMBs constant sniping about the stadium and their supposed ITKs have caused this.

Tough Shit. Mickey mouse organisation.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

h69 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:14 pm
ToneLoc wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:02 pm It really must have come to something if this lot can get banned from WHU pressers......

Serves them right. I have no sympathy as I used to know Graeme quite well and he was a nice guy but recently his agenda and the way he bans anyone that does not share his view means that they are the biggest hypocrites ever if they are now whining about being banned themselves.

Even tried to charge fans from advertising travel arrangements on their site. Fan's site my arse.

I also met Ben Campbell once before and he was as good as gold then and I would think that KUMBs constant sniping about the stadium and their supposed ITKs have caused this.

Tough Shit. Mickey mouse organisation.
Quite right about KUMB loving a ban or two.... what goes around comes around I guess.
Re: Ben Campbell.....don’t really know about him but the WHU media do seem a tetchy little bunch with an “it’s my ball” mentality.
That said.... I’m pretty cynical about that lot anyway.
They’re always “good us gold” until you say something they disagree with.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Have they banned KUMB the platform or the individual representative ? because that's a whole different kettle of fish.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Interesting that Howlett, elsewhere on the site, is whining because they can no longer get access. Presumably for critical comments made about the club on their site.

Yet their resident local government employed Sturmbannfuhrer Bristolhammer happily suspends or bans people for having the temerity to criticise their so called ITK's. :lol:

I believe the saying is "what comes around, goes around". Ain't karma a bitch?

ASnd before anyone asks why I mentioned Local government employed. I think the sort of "my way is right, do as I say without question" is very government, don't you ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Phil

Post by Phil »

gets out the popcorn and waits for Chas 8-) :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Phil wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:35 pm gets out the popcorn and waits for Chas 8-) :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This proves the club closely follow the forums doesn’t it ?
The thread on Kumb that appeared around the same time as the Fuhrer’s video has done it .

Their Bossman told all and sundry that although he himself has had access withdrawn , it was a personal ban and that his sidekick was still able to attend pressers etc.

Well not anymore :lol: :lol: kickimmuts

Strangely enough though , Numbers is still about.
Bring back Jonathon !

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Ben Campbell looks like a kid that was probably bullied at school and who is now getting his revenge on the world...

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Strangely enough though , Numbers is still about.
[/quote]

Thats what I thought the thread was about at first. :)
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:12 am Strangely enough though , Numbers is still about.

Thats what I thought the thread was about at first. :)
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me to