Hernandez is leaving for 8 million and a free agent will be signed as a replacement

Chat about anything football related here!
Riceascaptain

Hernandez is leaving for 8 million and a free agent will be signed as a replacement

Post by Riceascaptain »

Appearantly, so what free agents are out there?

dagenhamdave

Re: Hernandez is leaving for 8 million and a free agent will be signed as a replacement

Post by dagenhamdave »

Not sure, but his £140,000 a week wages should get us Pele ;)
As mentioned before, should of kept Perez for what we got for him.

Riceascaptain

Re: Hernandez is leaving for 8 million and a free agent will be signed as a replacement

Post by Riceascaptain »

dagenhamdave wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:50 pm Not sure, but his £140,000 a week wages should get us Pele ;)
As mentioned before, should of kept Perez for what we got for him.
Yeah it will be good to get rid off these ridicilous wages of our books, should give pellegrini something to work with in the January window

I wont miss him

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Fernando Llorente, although he is poised to join Napoli.

What about Ribery?
Flairon

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

How about......

Apparently he's free today

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Flairon wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:13 pm Fernando Llorente, although he is poised to join Napoli.

What about Ribery?
Ribery's joined Fiorentina.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Gary Hooper, but keep schtum until the deals over the line. ;)
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

boxman

Post by boxman »

i'd get rid of hernandez, we still have pellegrinis signing ajeti who he likely prefers and with how good hallers injury record is theres a high probability that hernandez wont feature much anyway... we need a big man to hold up the play

we should cash in on him now, he doesn't want to be here, hasn't for a while now, no where near as toxic as arnie but i suspect one of the most toxic players in our squad

i think wilfred bony is like 40 years old but maybe he can do a job? training with newport i believe haha

list of known free agents
https://www.transfermarkt.com/spieler/v ... e&yt0=Show

i actually think we are pretty keen on the deal and will do even if sevilla don't meet out price regardless of antonios injury, hernandez doesn't fit, we need a big man to play 2nd fiddle to haller

Riceascaptain

Post by Riceascaptain »

boxman wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:15 pm i'd get rid of hernandez, we still have pellegrinis signing ajeti who he likely prefers and with how good hallers injury record is theres a high probability that hernandez wont feature much anyway... we need a big man to hold up the play

we should cash in on him now, he doesn't want to be here, hasn't for a while now, no where near as toxic as arnie but i suspect one of the most toxic players in our squad

i think wilfred bony is like 40 years old but maybe he can do a job? training with newport i believe haha

i actually think we are pretty keen on the deal and will do even if sevilla don't meet out price regardless of antonios injury, hernandez doesn't fit, we need a big man to play 2nd fiddle to haller
Wilfried Bony, Fernando Llorente, Giuseppe Rossi and our former players Emmanuel Emenike and Modibo Maïga are the only candidates from that list imo

palerider

Post by palerider »

Riceascaptain wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:49 pm
boxman wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:15 pm i'd get rid of hernandez, we still have pellegrinis signing ajeti who he likely prefers and with how good hallers injury record is theres a high probability that hernandez wont feature much anyway... we need a big man to hold up the play

Wilfried Bony, Fernando Llorente, Giuseppe Rossi and our former players Emmanuel Emenike and Modibo Maïga are the only candidates from that list imo
The Cobra's available.