15 Years and 350 appearances.

Chat about anything football related here!
Ironworksfc

Re: 15 Years and 350 appearances.

Post by Ironworksfc »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:09 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:15 pm

Positive it was that Scots twat, had a few run ins about noble over the years
You're probably right mate. He took a pop at most whenever he came on here. I just remember he was absolutely obsessed with Obiang.
Can't understand how any real West ham fan can have an issue with noble, brings so much to the club.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Towie

Post by Towie »

Ironworksfc wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:15 pm

Positive it was that Scots twat, had a few run ins about noble over the years
You're probably right mate. He took a pop at most whenever he came on here. I just remember he was absolutely obsessed with Obiang.
Porterman has pops at all our midfielders especially Noble & Obiang.
He sure knew his stuff though he said Busquets was crap.

Porterman was a nasty piece of work, IMO far worse than the idiot numbnuts. But then I never had PM’s from numbnuts so never knew how low he went.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Towie wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Porterman was a nasty piece of work, IMO far worse than the idiot numbnuts. But then I never had PM’s from numbnuts so never knew how low he went.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm waiting........ :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Never had a PM from the piece of filth but read enough of his vile and totally unsupported accusations of certain posters to get a handle on the sort of garbage he is. As you say a really malevolent piece of work whereas Numbers is just a sad socially inadequate individual.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

IronsForever wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:15 pm Mr Noble came on 15 years today as a sub for Luke Chadwick.
Whether you like or dislike him you cannot " not" respect him for the effort and grit he shows.
We missed him at Brighton when we almost got bullied out of the game and he put in a Captains performance today at 32.
Congratulations Mr Noble. You might not be the quickest or the slickest but you sure are one of the gutsiest.
Agreed. I wouldn't underestimate the effect he has on the players with the amount of talking he does on the pitch. When we conceded on Saturday, you could see him shouting and geeing up the players.

Noble made a difference on Saturday along with Anderson and Haller in my opinion. I was at both games and we looked more frantic in the Brighton game without his cool head.

A real leader.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

h69 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:07 am
IronsForever wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:15 pm Mr Noble came on 15 years today as a sub for Luke Chadwick.
Whether you like or dislike him you cannot " not" respect him for the effort and grit he shows.
We missed him at Brighton when we almost got bullied out of the game and he put in a Captains performance today at 32.
Congratulations Mr Noble. You might not be the quickest or the slickest but you sure are one of the gutsiest.
Agreed. I wouldn't underestimate the effect he has on the players with the amount of talking he does on the pitch. When we conceded on Saturday, you could see him shouting and geeing up the players.

Noble made a difference on Saturday along with Anderson and Haller in my opinion. I was at both games and we looked more frantic in the Brighton game without his cool head.

A real leader.
Exactly mate.
The problem we have is this,,, Whilshire cannot get stuck in too much because he is long term injury prone. Lanzini has a time bomb on that knee and he has to be relatively careful. Yarmelenko is never going to tackle anyone same with Anderson. In fact Anderson jumps from tackles which i dont mind because he is a game changing player.. But that leaves us very lightweight and teams can see that and target breaking form those areas. Noble as you said will point and let them know they need to at least cover that space. He was yelling at Yarmelenko 10 seconds before they scored because the guy clearly wasn,t able in that heat to attack and then run back when it breaks down. Our defense isn,t the best which means we should have stronger midfield players in there to protect them but its the opposite with Pellegrini who is optioning for tidy players with quick feet. Makes for a exciting season though :)
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

A legend who is not supported correctly by the manager/ managers and owners he has worked with , left high and dry on many occasions without support in the middle . Still capable of doing it in the premiership , but and I know you have heard it all before from me , Rice still needs a partner who should be a DM , which would leave Noble to do that which he does best , and that is Captain and get us going forward .

boxman

Post by boxman »

thought you were talking about carroll for a second.. but then i realised it said 350 and not 35

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

boxman wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:27 am thought you were talking about carroll for a second.. but then i realised it said 350 and not 35
Has he made an appearance following his triumphant return to Newcastle yet ? Or are Newcastle still interviewing for staff in the newly created Andy Carroll physiotherapy wing.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:05 pm
boxman wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:27 am thought you were talking about carroll for a second.. but then i realised it said 350 and not 35
Has he made an appearance following his triumphant return to Newcastle yet ? Or are Newcastle still interviewing for staff in the newly created Andy Carroll physiotherapy wing.
He will be fit to play soon . Then after 4 games he will be out for 10. The cycle continues
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!