Manchester United return with approach for Declan Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: Manchester United return with approach for Declan Rice

Post by mkhammer »

Think we have to stop digging players out for earning and getting the most they can outta the
game....we would all do exactly the same...
I Love West Ham to bits,like all you guys/girls...but would hop to Citeh if they were gonna give me a
Mill a Month to play Footie...

Also how many Clubs have Players that actually support the club they're playing for...those
days have long gone..
Nobes loves the Club...so does Declan.....no one that played last year supported us as kids..
Maybe Conner Cov or Grady D....not sure.

h69

Re: Manchester United return with approach for Declan Rice

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:24 am
palerider wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:13 am A deal to sign Obi Wan Kenobi from Palace for roughly 50m is close apparently and with a transfer budget of a reported 100m, I can't see them forking out for either Rice or Diop unless we take a few cast-offs as part payment, not that I'd trust the dwarf not to do that.

They could of course sell Pogba, but for all his moodiness he's still their best outfield player by a distance.
He would be when he chose to be, but the rest of the time he can be a liability. They've just given Mata a new contract and if I was a United fan I'd rather see Mata pulling the strings in midfield than Pogba. Pogba's a better player on his day but Mata is far and away more consistent imo. Must be something in the Manchester air. Pogba hasn't shown the form he's shown everywhere else he's played.
Agreed. When he goes, fans will only remember the good games and remember him being better than he is but he has been poor more often than not, a bit like Lanzini when he was out though with Pogba it was laziness and cockyness that causes it not lack of talent or consistency. He thinks he is the greatest on earth and only tries when he feels like it.

Pogba is a sulky fucker and to be honest would disrupt more or less any dressing room.