Diop to man utd

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Diop to man utd

Post by h69 »

Castiron wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:41 pm As said before, nothing will ever change with the dildos in charge.
Declan next for peanuts probably.
:roll: Has Diop gone ? Another who thinks we are Real Madrid !

Makes the genuine complaints about them less credible when you see those kind of comments.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

h69 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:53 pm
Castiron wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:41 pm As said before, nothing will ever change with the dildos in charge.
Declan next for peanuts probably.

Makes the genuine complaints about them less credible when you see those kind of comments.
Where have I said he's gone fuckwit? We will never be as big as Real obviously, so stop looking for an argument.
39 years without winning anything and still counting.
Pop back to C&H, your masters await.

h69

Post by h69 »

Castiron wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:29 pm
h69 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Where have I said he's gone fuckwit? We will never be as big as Real obviously, so stop looking for an argument.
39 years without winning anything and still counting.
Pop back to C&H, your masters await.
The owners are responsible for many things that are wrong with our club but its hard to blame them for Man Utd enquiring over one of our players. :lol: :roll:

If we sell him for peanuts then I would agree but so far it seems that Pelle has the final say and we are not inclined to sell.

In fact, the fact that we have clubs enquiring over our players at all is quite flattering I think. Hasn't happened much for a while. For me that means we are progressing the right way. Anderson, Declan and now Diop.

If Fornals is decent next season then I expect there will be a few after him as he is young as well.

You want next level, you have to expect clubs to ask after our players...it means they are doing something right and Pellegrini is starting to build a team, that takes time and a few windows and even then trophies are hard to come by.

The difference this time is that we are not desperate but Man Utd are so we took the piss with our response.
Normally it is us that are desperate but the only club that can ever not allow a player to go at all cost is Real.
Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona have all recently shown that when a price is right, they will sell their best player, its the way of the world.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Castiron wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:10 pm
IronsForever wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:32 am

If a team like Utd come in for a player with huge dough its not easy mate. If you were Diop and happy at hammers would you be tempted to a move to Utd? Would the owners refuse 60 million for a player that cost 22 less than a year back?
I hear what you say about building around young players but for 60 million he can easily be replaced.
Well if it happens, the next level that they keep banging on about, keeps getting further and further away. Big club, my arse. Just to add that sets a precedent for every fucker to use us as a stepping stone, turn up for a season then fuck off somewhere else.
I thought we were trying g to build something at West Ham?.
We are building but when they come in with huge offers nothing much you can do when a player sees that as an opportunity. Courhtinio or whatever his name is at Liverpool, great example. Van Dyko another example. Neymar. With that 60 Million we can maybe improve more with that dough " as long as its re-invested" . While the midfield is weak regarding defensive , holding ones we will always concede goals. That 60 Million could strengthen the midfield and bring in a very decent, proven center back.
For me i like the lad a lot and his confidence is growing and he is improving. I hope we keep him but 60 million offer isn,t the worse scenario
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

IronsForever wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:03 pm
Castiron wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:10 pm
Well if it happens, the next level that they keep banging on about, keeps getting further and further away. Big club, my arse. Just to add that sets a precedent for every fucker to use us as a stepping stone, turn up for a season then fuck off somewhere else.
I thought we were trying g to build something at West Ham?.
We are building but when they come in with huge offers nothing much you can do when a player sees that as an opportunity. Courhtinio or whatever his name is at Liverpool, great example. Van Dyko another example. Neymar. With that 60 Million we can maybe improve more with that dough " as long as its re-invested" . While the midfield is weak regarding defensive , holding ones we will always concede goals. That 60 Million could strengthen the midfield and bring in a very decent, proven center back.
For me i like the lad a lot and his confidence is growing and he is improving. I hope we keep him but 60 million offer isn,t the worse scenario
I like one sound of this Van Dyko kiddie 8-)

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Win/win for West Ham, either get a massive feee which can be reinvested or we keep a very good centre back who’s only getting better and increasing his value.

Hope we fend off any interest and am confident we will.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

redhammer wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:54 pm Win/win for West Ham, either get a massive feee which can be reinvested or we keep a very good centre back who’s only getting better and increasing his value.

That's the way we should all see it .

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

redhammer wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:54 pm Win/win for West Ham, either get a massive feee which can be reinvested or we keep a very good centre back who’s only getting better and increasing his value.

Of course, I totally understand that everyone has their price, and I am not stupid enough to think that no one will leave.
Eventually Rice will go, if he keeps progressing that is, but Pellegrini has talked about big team mentality on the pitch, I believe we should show that off of it as well.
We have the chance to build a really decent squad now, with a decent and respected manager.
Build for the future, get a couple of decent seasons under our belt and we can maybe attract the right type of players,, and not miss the ones that go when they do.
Diop, decent or not, is a year into a 5 year contract. He should honour at least half of that, in fact he should be made to honour half of it by the powers that be.

LittleHammerton

Post by LittleHammerton »

So far I have enjoyed this transfer window more than any I can remember...don't want to speak too soon but are Dildo Dave's finally learning their lesson?!

Nice bit or early business done with Fornals...DS keeping unusually quiet....no spouting of bullshit and leaving Husillos and MP to identify their targets and providing the funds to get them.

Basically telling Man Utd to do one is a particular highlight....if it's true we countered requesting Martial rather than Phil Jones then that's a superb riposte!! even if we do have to sell it seems we will not be a push over and will command top dollar for our assets...providing funds are reinvested I'm ok with that.

Also the clearing of costly dead wood within the squad has been good....if we can secure a decent midfielder and a good striker what's not to like?!

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

LittleHammerton wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:50 pm So far I have enjoyed this transfer window more than any I can remember...don't want to speak too soon but are Dildo Dave's finally learning their lesson?!

Nice bit or early business done with Fornals...DS keeping unusually quiet....no spouting of bullshit and leaving Husillos and MP to identify their targets and providing the funds to get them.

Basically telling Man Utd to do one is a particular highlight....if it's true we countered requesting Martial rather than Phil Jones then that's a superb riposte!! even if we do have to sell it seems we will not be a push over and will command top dollar for our assets...providing funds are reinvested I'm ok with that.

Also the clearing of costly dead wood within the squad has been good....if we can secure a decent midfielder and a good striker what's not to like?!
Fornals looks a decent bit of business. Let's hope they have learnt their lessons. Remember Payet went for £25m., after they stood firm. :?