Zaza transfer

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Zaza transfer

Post by Ibbyham »

According to the skysports transfer centre, Juventus agreed with West Ham £24millions bid for striker Zaza who he is in London now for medical and agreement. Hope it will be done and dusted by end of today.

I do hope Zaza will be a better striker and hope Valencia can move on to another club.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eskimo joe

Re: Zaza transfer

Post by eskimo joe »

Ibbyham wrote:According to the skysports transfer centre, Juventus agreed with West Ham £24millions bid for striker Zaza who he is in London now for medical and agreement. Hope it will be done and dusted by end of today.

I do hope Zaza will be a better striker and hope Valencia can move on to another club.
Well if true it puts one story to bed.

Of course there are othsr scenarios but it wohld smell even worse for the brass.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

Well. I was excited about the Calleri move. And I'm rather less than excited about this one.

I just hope I've got my bearings wrong.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Lets all hope he is the chosen one, we were running out of strikers to bid for anyway, must have been fifth or sixth in our queue, and should have bought a second striker instead of Ayew.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ibbyham wrote:According to the skysports transfer centre, Juventus agreed with West Ham £24millions bid for striker Zaza who he is in London now for medical and agreement. Hope it will be done and dusted by end of today.

Best not let him take the pens...

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

His name is worth 78 points on a triple word score on Scrabble.

If that helps.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

I think we are paying £15m too much for this fella, would be very disappointed at spending that much on a player of his level

Seen him a few times and never been impressed (the less said about THAT penalty, the better)

On the plus side, he has scored at the OS, something Calleri looks incapable of at the moment

lllcandymanlll

Re : Zaza transfer

Post by lllcandymanlll »

zazas goal scoring record doesnt show a marque strikers statistics i hope fthis isnt true and if it is i hope im wrong but im not excited about signing this guy id rather play fletcher his a better version of carlton cole bony is great but wouldnt be a good idea as his not as sharp because of lack of games and is apparantly off to china we must be despirate given all our goals last season and this havent come from up 1 goal from defender and 2 goals from midfield and 1 was from a penalty

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Right. Let's have a look at this lad's performance stats before we get all excited.

Started his playing career at Atlanta where he played 3 times and scored 0

next he joins Sampdoria where he impresses on 2 occasions scoring 0 goals

Sampdoria are no seaside Italian mugs,so they send him on loan immediately to Juve Stabia (Italian third division) where he plays 4 times and scores 0 goals

So this lad needs to start scoring goals right. And he does playing on loan for F.C. Esperia Viareggio in the ninth Italian league. He plays 18 times and scores 11 goals.

Next he is loaned to Serie B side Ascoli where he plays 36 times scoring 18 goals

He finally leaves Sampdoria and joins Seria B side Sassuolo Calcio where he plays over two seasons 69 games and scores 21 goals

This earns him a transfer to Juventus where he plays 24 times scoring 8 goals

So basically he has 29 top league appearances and 8 goals on his career total

And that is basically all there is to recommend him

IndianHammer

Post by IndianHammer »

At least he's done something most of our strikers haven't done at our OS and that's to score a damn goal. Just put a 'no penalty taking' clause in his contract and we should be good.
whufc_crest