Koeman to Everton

Chat about anything football related here!
redhammer
Site Admin

Koeman to Everton

Post by redhammer »

If they persuade him then it's a top move by Everton. I can kind of understand Koemans desire as well. A huge budget plus players with massive value and actually a squad just as good as Southamptons in terms of talent.

jameskel

Re: Kidman to Everton

Post by jameskel »

Nicole?
Covid in the Boardroom

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

jameskel wrote:Nicole?
Papa?
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

cybersheep

Post by cybersheep »

jameskel wrote:Nicole?
she is fit and as far as i know hasnt been injured ??,,,plays well with 2 up front

redhammer
Site Admin

Re: Koeman to Everton

Post by redhammer »

cheers to my phone for altering the subject. Anyway, Saints need to get a very good manager in, big shoes to fill as I think Koeman over achieved there.

LittleHammerton

Post by LittleHammerton »

Top manager, experienced, tactically astute and shrewd in the transfer market. I would not have been dissapointed to see him with us prior to Bilic. Not sure why he didn't seem to be in the running.

I like him cos he quietly goes about his business whilst producing results!

IRON-MAN ⚒

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

redhammer wrote:If they persuade him then it's a top move by Everton. I can kind of understand Koemans desire as well. A huge budget plus players with massive value and actually a squad just as good as Southamptons in terms of talent.

cant see him leaving to be honest'
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Apparently he'll have £150m to spend.

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

LittleHammerton wrote:Top manager, experienced, tactically astute and shrewd in the transfer market. I would not have been dissapointed to see him with us prior to Bilic. Not sure why he didn't seem to be in the running.

I like him cos he quietly goes about his business whilst producing results!
Agree that he appears to be a good manager, a lot of people thought when Pochetino left and Lalana, Shaw, Ings, Clyne and Chambers left, plus Rodrigues getting injured they'd struggle and they haven't. Alot of it is down to the manager, but a lot appears to be down to their recruitment process and the youth set up which he will had nothing to do with setting up goodpost:) .

Van Dyke and Wanyama were pinched from Celtic for peanuts, why could nobody else in the Prem see their value. Van Dyke in the two performances I have seen has looked as good as any other centre back in the Prem. I think they'll probably choose another good coach, sell well and buy wisely yet again. A model that we are hopefully copying. Koeman may well work at Everton as he was a class defender and that is where their problems lie at the moment, but replacing Lukaku is going to be difficult.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

If he does go then I'd expect Mane to follow