The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread 2017

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread 2017

Post by Newmarket »

redhammer wrote:
4321 wrote:So Hoedt is a player who is deemed not good enough by his team, of course we are after him! That´s the ambition, other teams cast offs

It´s the West Ham way! :i am genuinely amused:
When I see us linked to a centre back I ignore it straight away. I'd be surprised if we went and got a CB this summer, we have plenty, with plenty cover such as Kouyate and probably the area with the most promising kids as a group.
I agree to a point because there are more problematic positions to attend to .

However in the near future I'd like to see another class CB added to Reid and Ogbog .

As soon as Zabaleta has shown his legs are on their way out our beloved leader will want to revert to 3 at the back.
Bring back Jonathon !

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Newmarket wrote:
redhammer wrote:
When I see us linked to a centre back I ignore it straight away. I'd be surprised if we went and got a CB this summer, we have plenty, with plenty cover such as Kouyate and probably the area with the most promising kids as a group.
I agree to a point because there are more problematic positions to attend to .

However in the near future I'd like to see another class CB added to Reid and Ogbog .

As soon as Zabaleta has shown his legs are on their way out our beloved leader will want to revert to 3 at the back.
He needs to use both next season, depending on opponents and if home or away, rather than sticking to one until it goes shit then switches until it goes shit.

Fonte, Reid, Ogbonna & Ginge with Zabaleta, Kouyate, Nordtveit able to cover & Burke, Oxford & Rice all waiting for a shot. Plenty for next season but certainly an area for next summer along with keeper.

Razor Ironz

Post by Razor Ironz »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Banjo

Post by Banjo »

A Sully special!

http://mexico.as.com/mexico/2017/06/02/ ... 05748.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Banjo wrote:A Sully special!

http://mexico.as.com/mexico/2017/06/02/ ... 05748.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

deanox wrote:latest rumor thread on transfermarkt

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rumourmi ... /forum/180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The market values on that site are a bit off aren't they? £29.5 million for Mbappe, and £11 million for Mendy.

Try £80 million and £40 million for starters imo. :lol: They'd probably have Snodgrass as the proverbial 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

deanox

Post by deanox »

Whiskyman wrote:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rumourmi ... /forum/180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The market values on that site are a bit off aren't they? £29.5 million for Mbappe, and £11 million for Mendy.

Try £80 million and £40 million for starters imo. :i am genuinely amused: They'd probably have Snodgrass as the proverbial 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please.
I think the prices are what our Daves must be referring to when making a bid rather than bidding the true value!
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote:

Try £80 million and £40 million for starters imo. :i am genuinely amused: They'd probably have Snodgrass as the proverbial 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please.
Re: Snodgrass. They'll have 1 price right at least :lol:
COYI!!!

Baddowhammer

Post by Baddowhammer »

redhammer wrote:This is not a signing a newly promoted club should be making imo, I don't think we have enough numbers to loan him out, 2 strikers we sign & Carroll. We need Fletcher and/or Martinez as number 4.

Hopefully we see more of him next season but it's difficult when you only play 1 striker and essentially, he needs to score.
Your presuming Sakho and Valencia, will be sold.Not sure what the plans are there.But he definitely needs more than 5 mins every other game.Can't say if I like the look of him at present, he just hasn't had enough game time. COYI

jhammers

Post by jhammers »

Whiskyman wrote:

Id accept that for Snodgrass tbh :lol: