Mike Dean

Chat about anything football related here!
Noni

Re: Mike Dean

Post by Noni »

Shoot the bastard!!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:The more I watch it,the more disbelief I have!Mike Dean what were you thinking :(
He was thinking. " i hate this lot and i have a chance to send this guy off and ignore 3 players that are offside for Man U to score "
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

IS A CUNT!!!!

Kelrg

Post by Kelrg »

The problem with ref's is the punishment for a poor performance, at worst they get relegated to a few weeks in the championship. Hardly a punishment.

Nibbles

Post by Nibbles »

OZHAMMER wrote:A ref made a bad call? Well I never...

Officials have been the bane of about 50% of players, teams, and supporters since Jesus invented sport nearly 2000 years ago.

It's just the way it always was, is, and will be.

Moving on...
Bringing in video refs will mitigate this. Jesus :shock: I was always taught that Muhammad invented sport at primary school.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

I tried to start a thread to find out the best and worst referees, but the poll would only allow ten options, and there are 17 top flight registered officials.

I like Atkinson.

I'm not a fan of Dean. Clattenburg either.

As for the rest, I can hardly say that I've noticed them one way or another.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Every Monday, Sky have ex-referees boss Dermot Gallagher on to discuss the weekend's refereeing talking points.

Almost always an outrageous decision is described as 'From where he was standing' or 'I can see why he gave it'.

Not this time. Gallagher said it was a bad call and 'it's not even as if it was a knee-jerk reaction'.

Maybe he realises, although he can't say it, that Dean was influenced by Phil Jones' amateur dramatics.

That, or he just thinks Dean's a cunt.

frogiron

Post by frogiron »

My own experience was that the kids who were interested in refereeing were the kids who couldn’t play the game. They tripped over their own feet. They were the ones who would still be left on the halfway line when teams were picked, even after the stray dog and the sister of one of the players have been chosen.

So they take up refereeing.

And then they are powerful. All those boys who used to take the piss, or ignore them, are now in their control, and having to bite their tongues rather than tell them to fuck off.

So it's payback time.

In this instance it's an opportunity for some weak, spindly, shrivelled, pale and deathly looking cunt to tell a big, fit and strong fella to stop looking at him or else. Try that in the pub you arrogant cunt.

Here are a group of men with no sporting ability, in charge of a bunch of men who are paid more per week than these blokes get in a year, drive cars that cost half as much as their house, and are in the papers every week.

So to compensate – to join the club - they act out their fantasy of being one of the cool boys. They are controversial. One of those tiresome, boring, tedious cunts you meet who describe themselves as "I say it like I see it". And they get in the papers. Which they love. So they do it more and more.

And their governing body do more and more to protect them.

It's fucking ludicrous.

When they get it right, let's say so. When they catch some cunt diving, let's back them up to the hilt.

But when they get it wrong, let's make it OK to say so too. Their governing body should have the fucking balls to say "Yeah, our man got it wrong".
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

"The Dean Show"....
http://outside90.com/talking-points-wes ... n-show033/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

palerider wrote:Every Monday, Sky have ex-referees boss Dermot Gallagher on to discuss the weekend's refereeing talking points.

Almost always an outrageous decision is described as 'From where he was standing' or 'I can see why he gave it'.

Not this time. Gallagher said it was a bad call and 'it's not even as if it was a knee-jerk reaction'.

Maybe he realises, although he can't say it, that Dean was influenced by Phil Jones' amateur dramatics.

That, or he just thinks Dean's a cunt.

Why " can't he say it"?!

Is that not what he's there for?!

Or is he just there to justify ludicrous decisions?!