Liverpool vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Liverpool vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:13 am Seville next Thursday ?

“Rest” the fucking lot of em .

Play the kids .

Plan B

Fuck …. Who woke me up I was getting really excited there ?
Unfortunately Tim,there is no plan B with Moyes.He will play a similar team and the same tactics.

I am not going to have a go at our team that are being flogged to death by the manager.They are knackered.

5-0 Liverpool.

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:48 am
JayK wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:05 am It’s a weird game. We’re expecting to be bent over and given a spanking, and rightly so. But, this game we can play to our strength of counter attacking and we always lift our game against these sorts of teams. With that in mind, I still expect defeat, but we might possibly make a game of it…..maybe
Now I’m not really convinced you are an Englishman or a West Ham fan.
Why not?
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:52 am
JayK wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:05 am It’s a weird game. We’re expecting to be bent over and given a spanking, and rightly so. But, this game we can play to our strength of counter attacking and we always lift our game against these sorts of teams. With that in mind, I still expect defeat, but we might possibly make a game of it…..maybe
Let's hope your right. After all I doubt anyone saw our 3-0 win there under Bilic a few years back coming, did they ?
Me being right means we’ll lose. So hopefully the unexpected happens like earlier in the season
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Play the kids .

Plan B

You've been at the wine gums again ain't ya.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Play the kids .

Plan B

Had DM been using the promising youngsters from the beginning when the situation allowed, he might now have had some other viable options available.

And persevering with the development of the Lanzini,Fornals,Vlasic combination might have found a different way of playing this thing we call football.

Then when Soucek and Antonio had a form slump, an adequate solution would be available.

And it's because these things didn't happen, I would look at DM across the board room table and say, 'David, it's with regret -your fired'

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

The lapdog deflecting the blame again.
Sickening cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:48 am

Play the kids .

Plan B

Unfortunately Tim,there is no plan B with Moyes.He will play a similar team and the same tactics.

I am not going to have a go at our team that are being flogged to death by the manager.They are knackered.

5-0 Liverpool.
You need to rein it in.
8 weeks ago you were loving Moyes extolling how great he is and criticising anyone who disagreed.
Consistency is the key to being taken seriously and emotion driven posts are the work of the devil.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:29 am
Ibbyham wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:15 pm Will be a pointless game as we will never reach the level of Liverpool and the same old boring crap results as usual plus Salah will do a theatrical action to win the game as usual. All I want for us to play to our maximum to get anything from this game.

Squad:

Fabianski

Johnson
Dawson
Zouma
Diop
Cresswell

Bowen
Rice
Soucek
Lanzini

Antonio

Would rather to have 3 at the back with 2 wings back and hope we will perform better than the Southampton as we need to make an EFFORT. Hope we are not a pedestrian and we need to do better in FINAL THIRD of the pitch.

COYI!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
Cheers Ibbs.
Personally I think we'll get murdered.
Hope we will not get a big defeat as it will damage our good Goal Difference.....I would rather have Johnson as RB than Fredericks otherwise Sadio Mane will have a field day with a hat-trick.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:41 am Not looking forward to this one at all.

Surely it's now time to realise that Benrahma simply isn't good enough and give Vlasic a run. He may not be the answer but he sure as hell is harder to knock off the ball than the Algerian. Moyes paid a lot of money for the guy, at least by our standards, and for the life of me I can't understand why he isn't being used,

Can he really be any less effective than Benrahma and the post Christmas Antonio ? Of course not. But don't just throw the poor cunt in against Liverpool, take the customary spanking, and them leave him on the bench again. Some idiots have written him off as "dogshit" without seeing him for more than a few minutes in matches. He may well prove to be "dogshit" but at least give him a decent chance to show it FFS.
I remembered that Declan Rice was saying that Vlasic is looking so good in training and he is a very strong, quick player that can destroyed opponents defences. Hope he will start instead of Fornal/Benny with Lanzini and Bowen all behind Antonio.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Moyes, stating we are lacking quality in front positions.

Well why didn’t you do something about it then you silly cunt?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.