Saying goodbye to Moyesie

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Saying goodbye to Moyesie

Post by Whiskyman »

Bondsobob wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:41 pm Goodbye Minty, thanks for the Conference league thingy. And that's that.
I'm intrigued as to what sort of job he gets next. I dont think he'll get another top job in the Premier league. He is old style now.
People really don't want to pay good money to see the dross that he serves up.
Short term firefighting job along the lines of the gig we gave him the first time round. Had he not been employed by us then he would probably have been Forest's choice. That's his level im o.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:28 am This. Is. Superb .

Is that his son ?

Fuck me :roll:

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

palerider wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:48 am

Is that his son ?

Fuck me :roll:
Bit over the fucking top IMO .

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck off back to kumb you posh cunt.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Who knew new years day was on the 1st of January?! Learn something new every day. A day lasts 24 hours for those that don't know.

And who exactly is this Moyse he is talking about?
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I’ve learned a new word.

Rejuvenised. I think it means signing for a very famous Italian club for the second time.

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

So that's why Minty wouldn't sign a new contract. He knew the Chelsea job was coming up! :D

deanox

Post by deanox »

Had to "wheeze" stop watching "wheeze" as he kept Wheezing "wheeze" drove me "wheeze" bat shit "wheeze" crazy ;)
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm sad to say the reaction of that young tit doesn't surprise me. He's one of the new generation who's seen us win Jack shit so lifting the 3rd best cup in Europe will be a thing to savour. Old cunts like me who've been there and worn the t-shirt before, while loving the Prague moment, maybe not so much, or at least loving it more if Moyes had left then on a high.

But we've had to trade that moment for 6 months of dross, with the good start to the season inevitably halted in it's tracks by his obsession with a small squad and only really trusting his ageing favourites. And happily sitting back with 20% possession so that any team worth it's salt could use us as a shooting gallery. I maintain my often aired view. How we managed 52 points and 9th place is a mystery up there with whatever happened to Shergar.

A wasted year. Two very fortunate wins in North London to gloat about I suppose but not much else. And very possibly making several of our talented youth team think hard about any future in East London.

So each to their own. I didn't stay to clap him after the last home game, it would have been the height of hypocrisy.

When Shrek arrived after the golem disaster, while not looking forward to the manner of it, I knew it was necessary. And he did what it said on the tin. He stayed too long, as has Moyes, yet despite cupping his ear to the booing that time and derogatory comments about the 'academy of football', I'll look back and think I liked him much more.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Bondsobob wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:25 pm So that's why Minty wouldn't sign a new contract. He knew the Chelsea job was coming up! :D
Wouldn't surprise me if Jose returns to Stamford Bridge for another stint. Bookies rate him as a 12-1 shot. There's a lot of Chelsea fans who would like to see the retutn of the special one it seems.