Transfer window thread .What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Post by Whiskyman »

Watcher wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:51 pm We can get the same for Kudus next season

Kudus is playing next season for West Ham, its as simple as that
Guess we'll have to wait and see. But if we were having this conversation in the pub I could definitely see a bet coming ;)

Frankly I hope you'rte right, I like Kudus. But if he is offered the chance of CL football and even a crack at the title I think his head might be swayed.
Last edited by Whiskyman on Tue May 14, 2024 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Jacob Bruun Larsen - On loan at Burnley 6 in 31 (a lot of subs). 25.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/west-ham-ever ... et-pl-duo/

Simon Banza - Braga 37 in 87 (wiki says 32 in 56). 27.

https://www.claretandhugh.info/west-ham ... mon-banza/

That Banza looks like the better choice out of the 2
Last edited by Watcher on Tue May 14, 2024 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:03 pm
Watcher wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:51 pm We can get the same for Kudus next season

Kudus is playing next season for West Ham, its as simple as that
Guess we'll have to wait and see. But if we were having this conversation in the pub I could definitely see a bet coming ;)

Frankly I hope you'rte right, I like Kudud. But if he is offered the chance of CL football and even a crack at the title I think his head might be swayed.

I hope Kudus sees it as I see it, there isnt a better place for him to be next season in world football then over here.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Watcher wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:13 pm

Frankly I hope you'rte right, I like Kudud. But if he is offered the chance of CL football and even a crack at the title I think his head might be swayed.

I hope Kudus sees it as I see it, there isnt a better place for him to be next season in world football then over here.
I agree but there’s one thing I don’t understand but I’ve always wondered ….

Where do you go between transfer windows ? :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Watcher wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:13 pm

Honestly ??? Take off the C & B specs and please explain why you think that. And please bear in mind we're speaking NOW. Not after we've maybe brought in 4 or 5 top international superstars to boost the squad. ;)

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

You will understand what I mean in September mate, be patient

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

I want West Ham to do the best thats why I want the best players playing for us

We will get the same at least for Kudus next year

I believe Lopetgui will transform our fortunes

Thats why I think there is no better place for Kudus in world football next season then over here

whufc_crest

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Daniel Kretinsky is surprisingly looking to take an increasingly involved role at West Ham.

While his initial investment into the club was absolutely massive, Daniel Kretinsky has since had very little to do with the club from an outside perspective. That is said to be the case with the majority of his businesses – he invests and then takes a back seat.

However, according to Football Insider, that may not necessarily be the reality at West Ham. Firstly, they believe that he played a crucial role in bringing Tim Steidten to the London Stadium as well as pushing for him to have more power over transfers than David Moyes.

With him only owning 27 percent of the club compared to David Sullivan’s 38.8, he obviously doesn’t have as much power but it’s interesting to hear that he is becoming more influential.

On top of the Steidten business, he was apparently one of the key figures in getting Moyes gone as well as bringing in his all but confirmed replacement Julen Lopetegui. This would suggest that, compared to the other businesses he owns, he is wanting to be more involved as the second largest shareholder.

Interestingly though, it does not seem like he cares much for being the main owner of the Hammers, as he has shown no interest in acquiring the 10% of the Gold estate’s share that is for sale. Whether this is because he doesn’t wish to invest more or whether he isn’t willing to take on that much responsibility is unknown, but it is a situation to keep an eye on if he continues to play a larger role in the Irons’ day to day activities.

https://www.thewesthamway.com/2024/05/1 ... ront-seat/

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Watcher wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:25 am Daniel Kretinsky is surprisingly looking to take an increasingly involved role at West Ham.

While his initial investment into the club was absolutely massive, Daniel Kretinsky has since had very little to do with the club from an outside perspective. That is said to be the case with the majority of his businesses – he invests and then takes a back seat.

However, according to Football Insider, that may not necessarily be the reality at West Ham. Firstly, they believe that he played a crucial role in bringing Tim Steidten to the London Stadium as well as pushing for him to have more power over transfers than David Moyes.

With him only owning 27 percent of the club compared to David Sullivan’s 38.8, he obviously doesn’t have as much power but it’s interesting to hear that he is becoming more influential.

On top of the Steidten business, he was apparently one of the key figures in getting Moyes gone as well as bringing in his all but confirmed replacement Julen Lopetegui. This would suggest that, compared to the other businesses he owns, he is wanting to be more involved as the second largest shareholder.

Interestingly though, it does not seem like he cares much for being the main owner of the Hammers, as he has shown no interest in acquiring the 10% of the Gold estate’s share that is for sale. Whether this is because he doesn’t wish to invest more or whether he isn’t willing to take on that much responsibility is unknown, but it is a situation to keep an eye on if he continues to play a larger role in the Irons’ day to day activities.

https://www.thewesthamway.com/2024/05/1 ... ront-seat/
Sorry mate but that "Football Insider" is the biggest pile of crap on the internet. I listened to one or two of their podcasts on the Everton/Forest points deductions affair and tbh there were more holes in their arguments than a leaky colander. Their so called "financial expert" would have struggled to put together a family's monthly grocery budget ffs.

Hopefully Steidten is allowed to carry on and do what he was, apparently, brought in to do. We all know about his reputation so let him now prove that he can walk the walk as well as talk the talk.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Anybody that wants to play for West Ham. ;)