Chelsea vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Chelsea vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:41 pm
Dolfo wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:13 pm

Moyes wasn't released by Sullivan because that would have involved compensation rather than wait for his contract to be up in the summer and he walks away at no cost. Nothing more, nothing less.
Cant disagree......but......how much has Moyes actually cost the club since the start of the year.
We will probably finish 11th if the gods shine on us....we were 6th.....lost 5 positions in the league at £2 million a place
Failure to make the Europa league semi final due to abysmal tactics £3 million+
Bringing in Phillips at a cost of £125,00 a week for 5 months £2.5 million
so a total of £15+million.....his salary is alleged to be £4 million.....six month pay off is only £2 million which is less that what Phillips cost us;

Makes you wonder how that little cunt ever made his money.
Horrible little cunt.
Would love to see him sell up and lose everything.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:43 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:18 pm

Well that’s alright then no need for concern .

Btw who the fuck are Chavs ?

They lost 3-0 last night to …. Porto
….sad end to the season and moyes time here, whatever anyone thinks he’s won a trophy in his time (& fuck all the it’s a Mickey Mouse cup and we were favs to win it twats).
Just for shits and giggles I reckon Sullivan should give moyes a 6 month extension …just to see a few thousand heads explode…
I have a question for you and it’s the same question I ask all Moyes apologists. Give me one good reason , apart from the 6th 7th 3 seasons in Europe and a trophy win bollocks that you lot always spout , why Moyes deserves to manage ANY club after the shite he has overseen in the last 2 and a half premier league seasons ?

Oh and for the record I don’t believe that your preferred scenario would be for shits or giggles .
Believe what you believe but always be brave enough to stand up for your opinion .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

70 fucking goals conceded. 70. With a trip to the Etihad to come. We'll be on the Repair Shop the next day showing how we had a new arse fitted.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Newmarket wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:21 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:43 pm

….sad end to the season and moyes time here, whatever anyone thinks he’s won a trophy in his time (& fuck all the it’s a Mickey Mouse cup and we were favs to win it twats).
Just for shits and giggles I reckon Sullivan should give moyes a 6 month extension …just to see a few thousand heads explode…
I have a question for you and it’s the same question I ask all Moyes apologists. Give me one good reason , apart from the 6th 7th 3 seasons in Europe and a trophy win bollocks that you lot always spout , why Moyes deserves to manage ANY club after the shite he has overseen in the last 2 and a half premier league seasons ?

Oh and for the record I don’t believe that your preferred scenario would be for shits or giggles .
Believe what you believe but always be brave enough to stand up for your opinion .
‘You lot’…..do you mean a West Ham fan ?
No moyes apologist and I love the Monty python analogy ‘ what have the romans ever given us’
3 seasons in Europe and a trophy…answered your own question fella. :D
All for change as it happens as moyes time is clearly done and the players seem to have downed tools.
How long we giving the next guy before ’you lot ‘ melt down when we get thumped by Liverpool or Utd or Chelsea. ?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

I´ve heard it all now, Moyes doesn't blame himself, as per usual, :D the players yes, as per usual, :D But these big defeats are all down to one thing......Declan Rice..... :lol: :lol: :lol: I nearly pissed myself

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:39 pm
JayK wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:38 pm Apparently we’ve not let in 5 goals in so many games in a season since 01/02. Wonder how far back we have to go after our big loss vs City in a couple of weeks
Oh ye of little faith........... :D
I actually have a lot of faith in that result, just not sure on the score line. We might get one
COYI!!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

This semi retirement lark has some perks. Can have a few beers on a Sunday and not worry about work on a Monday. In other words, haven't seen the game yet.
Sounds fucking embarrassing after reading through this thread. Did the players actually give a fuck? Where's the leadership? If they're happy losing like that and don't give a fuck then they can all piss off with Moyes.
Whoopy doo if they come out and "make a statement" against Luton.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:59 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:39 pm Reckon Moyes is lucky having a snidey little cunt as owner he’d have been binned fucking long ago with anyone else.
Its beyond me why Moyes wasnt released earlier....at Christmas.........a golden opportunity missed.

By backing Moyes, the likes of Sullivan and Baroness Piss Flaps they have proved once again they are clueless.

And now he wants his choice of a new manager in rather than the preferred ones that the scouting team have highlighted.
What worries me, and should imo worry everyone, is IF, big word I know, the scouting team are being ignored, why haven’t the scouting team raised the proverbial two fingers and done one as any self respecting employee would . Don't know if it is part of Steidten's brief to sound out coaches or whether his role is purely checking out players but it must be glaringly obvious to the dwarf that keeping a lame duck in the manager's seat beyong his sell by date can only end badly.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:20 am This semi retirement lark has some perks. Can have a few beers on a Sunday and not worry about work on a Monday. In other words, haven't seen the game yet.
Sounds fucking embarrassing after reading through this thread. Did the players actually give a fuck? Where's the leadership? If they're happy losing like that and don't give a fuck then they can all piss off with Moyes.
Clearly the semi retirement lifestyle you enjoy has it's appeal. In fact it seems as if, Areola, Kudus and Bowen apart, most of the squad have already decided to follow your example. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:00 am
tassiehammer wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:20 am This semi retirement lark has some perks. Can have a few beers on a Sunday and not worry about work on a Monday. In other words, haven't seen the game yet.
Clearly the semi retirement lifestyle you enjoy has it's appeal. In fact it seems as if, Areola, Kudus and Bowen apart, most of the squad have already decided to follow your example. ;)
Most of the squad are nearly old enough.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............