Don't worry chaps, It may not go ahead.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Don't worry chaps, It may not go ahead.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

It appears that the Kremlin has been struck by a drone attack!
Sullivan's sister Vladimir Putin has apparently escaped unscathed from the assault.
It appears that the diminutive offspring have had a telephone conversation whereby inquires were made about the possibility of Sullivan purchasing Vlad's stock of built up shoes if a drone should accidentally land on the Russian leaders bonce. Vlad is said to have been furious by this calling Sullivan an ugly little cunt and wanting his ruskie coat back immediately!
Talks are ongoing.
Meanwhile president Zelensky the Ukrainian leader and illegitimate third sister has denied any involvement in the dastardly act.
Meanwhile a Ukrainian man wearing a West Ham shirt was arrested after fleeing the scene of the crime.
He was said to have been shouting "I did it for my old mukkas, I can't let Man City rip them a new sheriff's badge so I was hoping Vlad would bomb the Etihad in retaliation before tonight's match!!
Andriy Yarmalenko is set to go on trial in the morning!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

tassiehammer

Re: Don't worry chaps, It may not go ahead.

Post by tassiehammer »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:37 pm It appears that the Kremlin has been struck by a drone attack!
Sullivan's sister Vladimir Putin has apparently escaped unscathed from the assault.
It appears that the diminutive offspring have had a telephone conversation whereby inquires were made about the possibility of Sullivan purchasing Vlad's stock of built up shoes if a drone should accidentally land on the Russian leaders bonce. Vlad is said to have been furious by this calling Sullivan an ugly little cunt and wanting his ruskie coat back immediately!
Talks are ongoing.
Meanwhile president Zelensky the Ukrainian leader and illegitimate third sister has denied any involvement in the dastardly act.
Meanwhile a Ukrainian man wearing a West Ham shirt was arrested after fleeing the scene of the crime.
He was said to have been shouting "I did it for my old mukkas, I can't let Man City rip them a new sheriff's badge so I was hoping Vlad would bomb the Etihad in retaliation before tonight's match!!
You must be running out of drain cleaner by now surely.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:12 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:37 pm It appears that the Kremlin has been struck by a drone attack!
Talks are ongoing.
You must be running out of drain cleaner by now surely.
Better still , there's always Antifreeze to fall back on , and if you don't like the taste you can sniff it which will definitely help to blot out the last 18 months .

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm on the case my learned friend.

My training with Mossad has come in handy and myself, Lev, Moishe and Rueben have formed a snatch team to kidnap Sullivan and land in the Crimea where we'll hand him over to the Wagner Group so he can walk freely about in Moscow as a Putin lookalike with a target on his back.

In return they've sent an agent to Stratford with a syringe full of novichok and a picture of some 60 year old Scottish bloke whose name I can't quite recall. I'm sure it will come to me eventually.

Fade-and-Die

Post by Fade-and-Die »

palerider wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:29 am I'm on the case my learned friend.

My training with Mossad has come in handy and myself, Lev, Moishe and Rueben have formed a snatch team to kidnap Sullivan and land in the Crimea where we'll hand him over to the Wagner Group so he can walk freely about in Moscow as a Putin lookalike with a target on his back.

In return they've sent an agent to Stratford with a syringe full of novichok and a picture of some 60 year old Scottish bloke whose name I can't quite recall. I'm sure it will come to me eventually.
Snatch team? Bet it's full of cunts

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Fade-and-Die wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:18 pm

At least they will be bloody useful :oops: :? .

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:29 am a snatch team to kidnap Sullivan
Apt

whu

Post by whu »

Fade-and-Die wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:18 pm

ffs man

C-

:lol:
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.