Mark Noble

Chat about anything football related here!
Totally hammers

Mark Noble

Post by Totally hammers »

Jst watched the phone in video great stuff as always . For me we would have to look at upgrading the Skipper as he is getting on and he will start running out of steam. He is Mr Westham and long may we keep him jst now thinking rest him a bit more coyi

pingpong91

Re: Mark Noble

Post by pingpong91 »

In what sense do you think we would have Mark Noble in the squad but not as our skipper? Noble knows he won't play every game as the beginning of the season proved - he started poorly and got subbed a few times. Nobes wants the best for WHU and if he has to sit out a few games we all know Reidy is taking the Helm.
Fortunes always hiding

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Totally hammers wrote:Jst watched the phone in video great stuff as always . For me we would have to look at upgrading the Skipper as he is getting on and he will start running out of steam. He is Mr Westham and long may we keep him jst now thinking rest him a bit more coyi
Hello TH,

What do you mean by "upgrading"?

We have plenty of decent midfielders. Oxford is chomping at the bit which would free up Obiang & Kouyate. Fernandes has shown his versatility.

We have Samuelsen to come back, as well as a few kids from the Academy looking to step up.

Not to mention our many wingers as well as Payet & Lanzini.

Or do you mean a replacement Captain? Reid is able there.

As for Noble he is not 30 until the end of the season. I'd suggest he has 2 more seasons after that in which he could still improve. He's never been the quickest. His brain & dedication are his best assets & they will keep getting better while he's still interested (which he will be).

Ten years from now, I can see Noble as manager or assistant manager.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Taansend wrote:
Totally hammers wrote:Jst watched the phone in video great stuff as always . For me we would have to look at upgrading the Skipper as he is getting on and he will start running out of steam. He is Mr Westham and long may we keep him jst now thinking rest him a bit more coyi
Hello TH,

We have plenty of decent midfielders. Oxford is chomping at the bit which would free up Obiang & Kouyate. Fernandes has shown his versatility.

We have Samuelsen to come back, as well as a few kids from the Academy looking to step up.

As for Noble he is not 30 until the end of the season. I'd suggest he has 2 more seasons after that in which he could still improve. He's never been the quickest. His brain & dedication are his best assets & they will keep getting better while he's still interested (which he will be).

Can't argue with any of that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Taansend wrote:
Hello TH,

[highlight=]Ten years from now, I can see Noble as manager or assistant manager.[/highlight]
Me too
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Hello TH,

You can at least fucking try

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Taansend wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:
You can at least fucking try
Nah sorry mate,
Nail on the head,as they say.....

Totally hammers

Post by Totally hammers »

Hi fellow hammers what I mean by upgrading our Skipper is bring in a understudy someone he could mentor as he id not getting any younger that's it really

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Mark Noble is WEST HAM but performance has slipped quite a bit. Hiope the club does the decent thing and use his experience and nous to develop the young players and don't sell him to some Championship club

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Great player.

Versatile.

Pacey.

Fantastic in the tackle.

Huge goal threat.

Disciplined.

Fabulous vision.

Great in the air.