RICE

Chat about anything football related here!
Riceascaptain

Re: RICE

Post by Riceascaptain »

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Was immense tonight. Used as he should be used and did himself proud .

Ibbyham

Re: Is Tuesdays game the crossroads for Rices West Ham career?

Post by Ibbyham »

9898 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:52 pm
Hammertime wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:42 pm

If you think Rice has been rubbish at the Euros then you know less about football than I thought you already did. Put it like this, he's playing in the Hojberg or Ndombele role, except Southgate is employing him more as a Dier, a player that can slot in right in front of the cbs and defend, allowing whomever is alongside him in CM to push further up the pitch, in this case Phillips. I think he's been so dominant in this role, we should probably put Mount next to him and let him have the freedom of Phillips in that mid. So, I hope putting into Scum terms clarified it for your know-nothing-arse. Hope that midfield fairs you well in the Euro Challenge Cup!
Aah, I get it now.
Kane has been shit ar Euros because he's gone.
Stones is shit because he can't defend and plays too much risky football.
Rice has been shit because Southgate told him to play a shirty way and its all Southgate fault.
Every player from every other club is just playing shit but West Ham players only play shit because of the manager.

Enlightening.
Sir, you got it wrong sir, but no but sir I am correct sir.

Thank you Sir
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Not sure what I make of this. I suspect it's total bollocks but if there's even a small chance it's true then I'm going to be a bit pissed, especially after all the badge kissing and management denials that he's going anywhere.

https://www.westhamzone.com/news/declan ... -west-ham/
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

palerider

Post by palerider »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:15 am Not sure what I make of this. I suspect it's total bollocks but if there's even a small chance it's true then I'm going to be a bit pissed, especially after all the badge kissing and management denials that he's going anywhere.

Matt Law is very knowledgable about West Ham matters. Why wouldn't it be true ?

Rice is loyal. And no idiot. If he's told about bids which are derisory he won't rock the boat. But anything 70m or above and it's turned down and that's another matter.

Would he put in a transfer request ? Not sure.

But 70m would buy that nice Mr Drinkwater and give Statler and Waldorf a nice little earner.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:15 am Not sure what I make of this. I suspect it's total bollocks but if there's even a small chance it's true then I'm going to be a bit pissed, especially after all the badge kissing and management denials that he's going anywhere.

Aren't the majority of people mercenary ? , he changed nationality from Irish to English ( and I doubt he did it because he suddenly felt a love of all things for the Cross of St George , so doubt he would have any scruples in wanting to join a club with better prospects for his future advancement ..

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

palerider wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:54 am

Matt Law is very knowledgable about West Ham matters. Why wouldn't it be true ?

Rice is loyal. And no idiot. If he's told about bids which are derisory he won't rock the boat. But anything 70m or above and it's turned down and that's another matter.

Would he put in a transfer request ? Not sure.

But 70m would buy that nice Mr Drinkwater and give Statler and Waldorf a nice little earner.

Rice Loyal ? I really hope your right about him and the reason he supposedly turned down a new contract because he didn't want shares in Sullivans dirty knicker empire , but he had no hesitation in changing his allegiance to the English cause .
Ex reckons The information about Rice is true. This is because the contract offers have been below what Yarmolenko is currently on, what Hernandez was on and other well paid players. For the player to stay at the club and turn down big moves the pay needs to reflect his ability .
And I would have to agree he should be paid to reflect his ability .
Last edited by Clayton on Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

After reading more about this, I fear it's inevitable he's going to leave and you just KNOW that the next thing out of the clubs mouth will be, "yes Declan's gone but John Lundstrum is a fantastic replacement..."
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

nay player still in the euros will not be talking about contract so big pinch of salt for me

and if he did go his worth more than sanch 73 mil as he cannot even get in the England side at the moment

and for £60 mil I thing you could get Phillips :shock:

hd1

Re: Is Tuesdays game the crossroads for Rices West Ham career?

Post by hd1 »

9898 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:36 pm We all agree that he has had an atrocious Euros.
No we don't