Official UEFA statement

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Official UEFA statement

Post by palerider »

Any further trouble from Russian fans in the stadiums will result in Russia being thrown out of the tournament.

This will have no bearing on them hosting the 2018 world cup because we've already spunked the bribe money.

Gonzo

Re: Official UEFA statement

Post by Gonzo »

Spineless yellow corrupt fuckers

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

So the Hard core can still go through the streets in army type snatch squads,smacking up whoever don't run,as long as is it is not in the stadium!
The only positive point I've heard today was,They have rounded up 29 of the nutters and deported them back to Moscow!just another 200 odd nuts on the loose then,all mixed in with the Welsh and English in Lille.
Hope our lot behave and there's not to many looneys mixed in with everyday supporters of England and Wales.
I bet any normal Russian fan out in Lille are worried about being tard with the same brush as there hardcore hooligans.And coping retaliation from our nut nuts also The Welsh and local French low life's.
What a shambles it all is.
What is going to happen when Polland play Germany?My guess is more mayhem.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:So the Hard core can still go through the streets in army type snatch squads,smacking up whoever don't run,as long as is it is not in the stadium!
The only positive point I've heard today was,They have rounded up 29 of the nutters and deported them back to Moscow!just another 200 odd nuts on the loose then,all mixed in with the Welsh and English in Lille.
Hope our lot behave and there's not to many looneys mixed in with everyday supporters of England and Wales.
I bet any normal Russian fan out in Lille are worried about being tard with the same brush as there hardcore hooligans.And coping retaliation from our nut nuts also The Welsh and local French low life's.
What a shambles it all is.
What is going to happen when Polland play Germany?My guess is more mayhem.

I did message you mate, did you get it? Will you be blessing us with your presence on Saturday?

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

No message mate try again it would be good to see if it works!I Am hoping to get there Kris but not 100%!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

As this is about UEFA i will put this here.

Now Blatters claiming UEFA rigged the draw by placing heated balls in the draw. I wonder if its true, or he is just voicing his own experience and palming it off on them.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

robelliott17

Post by robelliott17 »

I reckon even if there is more drama in the stadiums UEFA will bottle it and won't kick Russia out of the tournament. It would show they mean business but it's difficult to believe anything UEFA says as they are about as much use as a chocolate tea pot. time will tell I guess!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Bloody chicken shits only include incidents inside the stadium, guess everyone should take a tent and sleeping bag and camp there for the night then.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

rajahirons

Post by rajahirons »

robelliott17 wrote:I reckon even if there is more drama in the stadiums UEFA will bottle it and won't kick Russia out of the tournament. It would show they mean business but it's difficult to believe anything UEFA says as they are about as much use as a chocolate tea pot. time will tell I guess!
It looks like Hamsik took it upon himself to hand the sorry Russians an early exit......and what a goal he just scored! Might have been the best goal of the tournament if a certain Mr Payet did not feature.