Fan Representation

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Re: Fan Representation

Post by Gonzo »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

It's all getting a bit sinister now.

Looking at all the threats and a lot of stuff that's coming through to my phone I'm extremely unhappy about Hammers Chat's association with any of this.

Some on here who know me personally are well aware of my reservations over the last couple of weeks and unfortunately it's playing out exactly as I was warned it would.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Gonzo wrote:It's all getting a bit sinister now.

Looking at all the threats and a lot of stuff that's coming through to my phone I'm extremely unhappy about Hammers Chat's association with any of this.

Some on here who know me personally are well aware of my reservations over the last couple of weeks and unfortunately it's playing out exactly as I was warned it would.
Not good gonzo

You can't get a large proportion of the fan base wound up and behind a cause and expect it to all just end when you decide you want to take your ball home
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Is this for real or do you think there account has been hacked..? It's like being back at school...ffs

....and as for Hammerschat being accused of being left wing I nearly ruined my keyboard with the morning coffee...!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Oziron wrote:

Is this for real or do you think there account has been hacked..? It's like being back at school...ffs

....and as for Hammerschat being accused of being left wing I nearly ruined my keyboard with the morning coffee...!!!
What does the left wing accusation actually mean

Makes no fucking sense to me at all

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Oziron wrote:

It's real mate, you still got that same phone number and I'll send a screen shot?

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Ironworksfc wrote:
Oziron wrote:

....and who is this Anifita he speaks of...!!!!?
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (125.04 KiB) Viewed 2982 times

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Oziron wrote:
Ironworksfc wrote:

....and who is this Anifita he speaks of...!!!!?

Capture.JPG
Anifita, antifa

Regardless of the illiterate bollocks, makes zero sense in this forum

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Ironworksfc wrote:
Oziron wrote:

The RWHFG leading men are all part of something called the football lads alliance (FLA) which is against radical Islamic extremism. Their nemesis is a left wing group called Antifa.

Somehow Andy Swallow seems to have got it into his head that WHUISA are somehow aligned with Antifa.

Hammers Chat have been tarred by association because initially HC were supportive of RWHFG and then when they cancelled the march HC aligned with Crossed Hammers and WHISA in the continuation of the march. Therefore from their logic we are lefties I guess.

Taranis

Post by Taranis »

Whats wrong with being left?
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so...