Noble

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Noble

Post by andyginbrasil »

Shortshanks wrote:Anyway i did ask the question "did you see anyone as limited as Noble in the Liverpool/Man C game" ? Give me a laugh now and name someone !!
Yep Karius

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Quality performance from him yesterday. Proper captains role. Good on the ball, didn't give it away too often. Also changed the game against West Brom.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

I DID ask that we dont compare Noble with the players of the league leaders.

That's totally irrelevant.

He is OUR best midfielder and we should cherish him.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Mikeveep wrote:I DID ask that we dont compare Noble with the players of the league leaders.

For now.

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Clayton wrote:
Mikeveep wrote:I DID ask that we dont compare Noble with the players of the league leaders.

For now.
"Hes better than Obiang".

Thats like saying its better to have your arm chopped off than your leg!!!

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Shortshanks wrote:Anyway i did ask the question "did you see anyone as limited as Noble in the Liverpool/Man C game" ? Give me a laugh now and name someone !!
I don't no. That's why they are a top 4 team. Seen a couple in the Arsenal team lately though. Go on youtube and type in Arsenal fan cam.
Just a quick question shanks. How would you rate Nobles performance against Hudders Saturday? Come on you can do it. Take a deep breath!!!
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

IronsForever wrote:
I don't no. That's why they are a top 4 team. Seen a couple in the Arsenal team lately though. Go on youtube and type in Arsenal fan cam.
Just a quick question shanks. How would you rate Nobles performance against Hudders Saturday? Come on you can do it. Take a deep breath!!!
\good forst half, quiet second.imo
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

eskimo joe wrote:
IronsForever wrote:
\good forst half, quiet second.imo
He had to be in that first half Joe because once again Kouyate looked like a duck out of water. Moyes must have livened him up because he looked a differrent player in the 2nd half allowing Noble to sit in more.

H4L

Post by H4L »

When not left exposed by the other midfielders not doing their jobs Nobes is a perfectly good player. He needs the others to do their by but I don’t think that’s unfair.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

H4L wrote:When not left exposed by the other midfielders not doing their jobs Nobes is a perfectly good player. He needs the others to do their by but I don’t think that’s unfair.
perfectly summed up