Anoutovic and Lanzini

Chat about anything football related here!
DiCanio

Anoutovic and Lanzini

Post by DiCanio »

Watched the interview after the game with Marco. I get the impression that there is an issue between them. The look on his face when Lanzini got his second goal and the fact that Manu went to celebrate with Cresswell says something. We don't need individual agenda's at the moment. Whether they like each other is of no consequence to us supporters. They are paid to be part of a team. Maybe and hopefully I am reading to much into what I have seen.

Hammertime

Re: Anoutovic and Lanzini

Post by Hammertime »

I took it as a bit of competitive ribbing, if those 2 want to push-on in their careers I would become fast friends, if not already so!
#fuckqatar2022

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Arnie seems the type to speak his mind and he let it slip about Lanzini not being happy with him . That will get smoothed out on the training ground now we have won well today. I thought they linked up perfectly mostly and you could see when we turned over possession both of them made runs apart then they would get closer. Arnie knows he can't be as efficient without Lanzini and vice versa in this team so.....One can only thrive with the other.
Arnie does seem the type of guy you have to tip toe around. He has that woman scorned look sometimes :lol:
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

i think maybe things are being read into things that arent there.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

H4L

Post by H4L »

This is a wind up isn’t it and I’ve bitten. It was banter! From what I’ve seen they are starting to develop a good understanding on the pitch together.

Vladnar

Post by Vladnar »

i should think alls fine and dandy but marco was upset he didn't get set up and late lanzy took one off his toes to get the 4th...end of the day....job done and a good one at that

V

DiCanio

Post by DiCanio »

H4L wrote:This is a wind up isn’t it and I’ve bitten. It was banter! From what I’ve seen they are starting to develop a good understanding on the pitch together.
Ok it was banter if
that's what you want to believe, but from the interview it was deeper than that. But, if you want it as banter, banter it will be snowflake.

H4L

Post by H4L »

DiCanio wrote:
H4L wrote:This is a wind up isn’t it and I’ve bitten. It was banter! From what I’ve seen they are starting to develop a good understanding on the pitch together.
Ok it was banter if
that's what you want to believe, but from the interview it was deeper than that. But, if you want it as banter, banter it will be snowflake.
It was.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Arnautovic and Lanzini should worked together like they did today for every match and support each other.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Well,if that`'s what they are like when they don`t get on,I want to see what they are like when they do. :)